Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

(A) Gillingham

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Norwich"]in the JPT second round.[/quote]

That''ll be a Kent.

[/quote]You muffed the punchline there, mello....

[quote user="Norwich"]Yeah! I cannot see us winning this game, probably the 2nd hardest there, behind Charlton.[/quote]I''m not so sure, I reckon we''ll turn them over, it will be interesting to see who gets through to the next round.  It could be an easy route to the final if results go our way.

Umm, but it will be tough. They have had a good start to the season and have some quick (eek) strikers.

What happens for the 3rd round, is it all sections still? Thanks.

Gillingham have had a really poor start to the season. They beat Swindon 5-0 on the opening day and knocked Plymouth out of the Carling Cup but haven''t won since - even the other night they only won on penalties.Incidentally Swindon haven''t lost a league game since the opening day. Funny old game eh?

[quote user="Norwich"]Umm, but it will be tough. They have had a good start to the season and have some quick (eek) strikers.

What happens for the 3rd round, is it all sections still? Thanks.[/quote]Still North and South, but I''m pretty sure that''s all, no South-East or West bit.I''ll be a couple of weeks before for the away game, going with a mate who is a Gills fan, so we''d better beat them!

Was wanting MK Dons away as that is easiest for me, from Nottingham. But I don''t think I will do the 300 mile round trip on a monday/tuesday/wednesday night in the JPT! [:|]

Thanks ncfcstar.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Gillingham have had a really poor start to the season. They beat Swindon 5-0 on the opening day and knocked Plymouth out of the Carling Cup but haven''t won since - even the other night they only won on penalties.Incidentally Swindon haven''t lost a league game since the opening day. Funny old game eh?[/quote]

Oh thanks for that, I thought they had carried on there fantastic early form but obviously not. That will make me sleep easier now! [:)] [;)]

[quote user="Norwich"]Woah! If we win the game versus Gills we will have reached the area QUARTER FINALS [;)]! When was the last time that happened?[/quote]Don''t forget the playoff Semi-Finals, and Final [;)]

Has to be said I dont think they have exactly made that good of a start. Know they won their opening game 5-0 but looking at the table the other day dont think they have won since

Hmm... Charlton, Leeds and Southampton all get R1 byes then all get easy looking home draws against League Two sides in R2. [^o)]Gillingham away isn''t too bad, could''ve been a lot worse. When Charlton came out at home and we were still left I was convinced we were going to the Valley again.

[quote user="First Wizard"]We play them in the the league at their place 2 weeks earlier..............I''d rather have the points given the choice[/quote]So the league is more important than the JPT? [:O] Hadnt realised thanks wiz...[:|]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="First Wizard"]We play them in the the league at their place 2 weeks earlier..............I''d rather have the points given the choice[/quote]

So the league is more important than the JPT? [:O] Hadnt realised thanks wiz...[:|]
[/quote]

It needed pointing out to a few on here CT.[:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="First Wizard"]We play them in the the league at their place 2 weeks earlier..............I''d rather have the points given the choice[/quote]

So the league is more important than the JPT? [:O] Hadnt realised thanks wiz...[:|]
[/quote]

It needed pointing out to a few on here CT.[:|]

[/quote]

For those who are enjoying the Paint Pot... good on yer[Y]

See you at Gillingham[:)]