Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Why??

why did we not win today??

i was unable to make today because of other arrangements, but why did we not win?

was it due to our players not playing well enough

or

was it due to walsall playing well and we being unable to brake them down???

thanks!!

IAAB

oh right, seem like lambert has now made norwich into a long ball team much like colchester, so the likes of hoolahan and erm...(we have no other quality creative player) will now no longer be playing because we are evolving to the long ball game - boring!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

oh right, seem like lambert has now made norwich into a long ball team much like colchester, so the likes of hoolahan and erm...(we have no other quality creative player) will now no longer be playing because we are evolving to the long ball game - boring!

[/quote]

Get in Banana! I like this not sitting on the fence you!

You are completely correct.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]We didn''t win because we weren''t good enough, we never looked like winning, too much hoofball, not enough creativity, and Jamie Cureton, nuff said.[/quote]

Ditto, ditto & more ditto...when are Kings Lynn racing WAY?

To sum up...for the first hour we had no guile, no flair and lots of long balls but with no pace up front to get in behind their defence and a tall CB for Walsall that meant Holt won very little in the air.

A reliance on ''shape'' and ''solidity'' that meant neither of our full-backs were inclined to press on and no pace down either flank.

The subs came on and made a difference IMO but by that point the crowd were restless, Walsall had gained confidence that they could see the game through and we became increasingly desperate.

Not sure what the answer is if Hoolahan is frozen out.

[quote user="Norwich"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]We didn''t win because we weren''t good enough, we never looked like winning, too much hoofball, not enough creativity, and Jamie Cureton, nuff said.[/quote] Ditto, ditto & more ditto...when are Kings Lynn racing WAY?[/quote]

The match really was that dire today lol

Tonight at 7pm in Berwick.

updates - Home

[quote user="Fonejacker"]
Why??....Do you constantly feel the need to start brand new threads, to merely add comment to issues already being discussed?
[/quote]

haven''t started one in ages!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Why??....Do you constantly feel the need to start brand new threads, to merely add comment to issues already being discussed?[/quote]

haven''t started one in ages!!

[/quote]You''re quite right, silly me. Not since 9.46pm. Anyway this was not a vendetta, merely an observation.