Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Did anybody see the smashed seats in the front row at Hartlepool?

the pinkun message board have gota start to realise football violence is acceptable.

[quote user="nr1"]the pinkun message board have gota start to realise football violence is acceptable.
[/quote]

Oki Doki, how about self harming?

[quote user="Bury Green"]

[quote user="nr1"]the pinkun message board have gota start to realise football violence is acceptable.[/quote]

[/quote]Again personal choice

="macdougall''s perm"quote user="Bob Franklin"

to appoint a team of private dickheads to investigate this matter.

I assume that you''re chief investigator?

Good one sperm. What wit ! Or perhaps that should be what wit ? Or, What, twit ? or just twat. Moreover and notwithstanding, not sure why you felt the need to try and have a go at me. Free world though.Wink [;)]

[quote user="nr1"][quote user="Bury Green"]

[quote user="nr1"]the pinkun message board have gota start to realise football violence is acceptable.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Again personal choice
[/quote]

So you''re going to beat yourself up then? If so could you do it sooner rather than later?

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[quote user="northeastcanary"]I had the misfortune to be sitting on one! The guy next to me complained as the seats were broken before the game started and nothing was done. I spent the whole match crouching not daring to sit down! Not a pleasant experience![/quote]

Typical, there was me thinking our fans were animals but instead it was the Burnley supporters the previous Saturday. Looking on the bright side, at least Tango can rest easy now. You can stop writing that report to Mr David McNasty now Tango. Tea and a digestive perhaps ? Calm your nerves ?

[/quote]

Were you the tw*t I saw walking away with a blue seat at the end of the game? The utter idiots on here that think it''s fine to trash seats is a sad statement of our times. I had some thicko behind me who couldn''t utter a sentance without a liberal sprinkling of F**** . I sometimes wonder if all all these people were educated at EHS. Goodness, these fools even get to vote!!

[quote user="nr1"]am i the only one who thinks this is great at least now clubs won''t come here without a mob. bring back the 80s[/quote]yup and you would be the first pawn sacrificed by someone far more intelligent

[quote user="crafty canary"]Were you the tw*t I saw walking away with a blue seat at the end of the game? The utter idiots on here that think it''s fine to trash seats is a sad statement of our times. I had some thicko behind me who couldn''t utter a sentance without a liberal sprinkling of F**** . I sometimes wonder if all all these people were educated at EHS. Goodness, these fools even get to vote!![/quote]Not the first time you have referred to Earlham High School in a derogatory manner Crafty, seems as if you may have a grudge. I hope you weren''t expelled from there as I feel sure that if you had been allowed to finish your education you would have been able to spell "sentence".

I do however, agree with you regarding the morons trashing seats. Get them sweeping leaves outsidethe ground on matchdays with "vandal" printed on their shirts. That''ll larn ''em.

I refer to EHS in a derogatory manner because its performance merits it. Your concern for the establishment suggests you have an association with the place. A former head boy perhaps? As for myself I was educated at Wymondham College, The University of London and the UEA and managed to avoid expulsion and rustication from them all. [:D]

[quote user="crafty canary"]I refer to EHS in a derogatory manner because its performance merits it. Your concern for the establishment suggests you have an association with the place. A former head boy perhaps? As for myself I was educated at Wymondham College, The University of London and the UEA and managed to avoid expulsion and rustication from them all. [:D][/quote]Though technically, Wymondham College isn''t a place to be bragging about............[8-)]

[quote user="nr1"]the pinkun message board have gota start to realise football violence is acceptable.[/quote]Troll score: 2/10You need to acquire at least a loose sense of credibility.  At the moment you are challenging the tooth fairy for "most fictional character".

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]It''s pity that those who have benefitted from a good education can''t see behind the stereotypes that condemn all children from a particular school as worthless. I[/quote]

I agree with this[Y]

But where would this messageboard be without the stereotypes[:O]

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]It''s pity that those who have benefitted from a good education can''t see behind the stereotypes that condemn all children from a particular school as worthless. I[/quote]

I agree with this[Y]

[/quote]A happy clappy Delia lover would. [^o)]

Mister Chops wrote: A happy clappy Delia lover would. Hmm [^o)]

Troll score: 1/10
Young Mr Chops has shown much unfullfilled potential this term. We feel that he tends to pick on the weaker students far too often, although he has the ability to lead by example and post well structured posts. However his current effort is poor.  Head of Trolling sciences.

We''re a great set of fans on the whole hence why people (and they genuinely do) love coming to Norwich, you always get a few idiots in a crowd.

[quote user="Strangers All"]

Troll score: 1/10Young Mr Chops has shown much unfullfilled potential this term. We feel that he tends to pick on the weaker students far too often, although he has the ability to lead by example and post well structured posts. However his current effort is poor.  Head of Trolling sciences.

[/quote]You may have missed Nigel''s comment abuut "where would we be without stereotypes," else you would have picked up the irony.And -1 for plagiarism.

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[quote user="northeastcanary"]I had the misfortune to be sitting on one! The guy next to me complained as the seats were broken before the game started and nothing was done. I spent the whole match crouching not daring to sit down! Not a pleasant experience![/quote]

Typical, there was me thinking our fans were animals but instead it was the Burnley supporters the previous Saturday. Looking on the bright side, at least Tango can rest easy now. You can stop writing that report to Mr David McNasty now Tango. Tea and a digestive perhaps ? Calm your nerves ?

[/quote]

Were you the tw*t I saw walking away with a blue seat at the end of the game? The utter idiots on here that think it''s fine to trash seats is a sad statement of our times. I had some thicko behind me who couldn''t utter a sentance without a liberal sprinkling of F**** . I sometimes wonder if all all these people were educated at EHS. Goodness, these fools even get to vote!!

[/quote]

Blimey, lighten up. Most of us on this thread were laughing at the very idea of Norwich fans being yobs like the Millwall fans. I''ve supported Norwich for many years. I go to a fair number of away games and I am always proud of how many of our fans turn up to away matches, how much noise they make, the humour they display and the LACK of really nasty aggression. I didn''t go to Hartlepool so I can''t comment at first hand but the thread made me laugh for two reasons - 1. Its silly pomposity and readiness to blame Norwich fans.....   and 2. the unlikelihood of Norwich fans destroying the seats. A subsequent poster who went to the match said the seats were already damaged.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Strangers All"]

Young Mr Chops has shown much unfullfilled potential this term. We feel that he tends to pick on the weaker students far too often, although he has the ability to lead by example and post well structured posts. However his current effort is poor.  Head of Trolling sciences.

[/quote]

You may have missed Nigel''s comment abuut "where would we be without stereotypes," else you would have picked up the irony.

And -1 for plagiarism.

[/quote]

Irony score: 7/10
Congratulations young Mr Chops, for showing a marked improvement in Irony studies.

+2 for genius.

[quote user="Strangers All"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Strangers All"]

Troll score: 1/10Young Mr Chops has shown much unfullfilled potential this term. We feel that he tends to pick on the weaker students far too often, although he has the ability to lead by example and post well structured posts. However his current effort is poor.  Head of Trolling sciences.

[/quote]You may have missed Nigel''s comment abuut "where would we be without stereotypes," else you would have picked up the irony.And -1 for plagiarism.[/quote]

Irony score: 7/10Congratulations young Mr Chops, for showing a marked improvement in Irony studies.

+2 for genius.

[/quote]Sarcasm Rating: 8/10Impressive!

[quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

- 1. Its silly pomposity and readiness to blame Norwich fans.....   .

[/quote]

Thats why the word ''If'' was used. You obviously missed it.

[quote user="nr1"]the pinkun message board have gota start to realise football violence is acceptable.[/quote]Bless you. All you need is a hug isn''t it [:)] [{]

[quote user="Strangers All"]

[/quote]

Is Mister bullying me[:^)]

Well is he? [:@]

And Tangie.. I''ve interacted with EHS students and WC students and I reckon the WC''s are clean round the bend.