Sign in to follow this  
maninblack

MOTM today?

Yep would agree there. Askou looks a very good defender. He needs someone beside him with good experience and someone who is quick, then we would have a good solid centre back pairing.

Last 2-3 games have been the best of Doc''s career in my opinion.Hes looked solid.Think the boss has finally found the best position to play him in to be honest ! Just a shame its taken so long for him to find his correct position !

I was horrified that when Askou was named MOTM, some of the morons around me in block O/community stand shouted "WHO?" in unison. I expect a lack of knowledge of the opposition the further down the leagues we go but our own players?!? Couldn''t believe it.He certainly deserved it - saved Nelson''s bacon more than once. Only issue was his heading the ball straight up in the air loads of times.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]So glad he got it today, fully deserved IMHO.[/quote]

Yes I fully agree with that but would only have needed 4 out of 10 to beat everyone else.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]So glad he got it today, fully deserved IMHO.[/quote]

Yes I fully agree with that but would only have needed 4 out of 10 to beat everyone else.

[/quote]

Ain''t that the truth, thought he had some nice touches today and some good headers [:)]

Askou''s a beast, great signing by Gunn there IMO.

But today he didn''t have much competition.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

how weird... 2 of gunns signings and 1 of gunns revivals in lappin have been motm!

[/quote] Yes Gunn brought them in but Gunn is no manager, he don''t have a clue how to organise, he never knew when to make subs, he never changed team tactics when opposeing teams made subs, He stood with arms folded, why, well because he saw our other useless managers do the same, Forget Gunn, he was as much use as a concrete Parachute