Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Lambert - please please play Hoolihoop

Whilst he is still an NCFC player, there is no reason why he should not be playing, especially after that no show today.

Wes would have provided that link between midfield and the strikers which was missing today.

Thoughts?

Not having a pop because i respect your opinion on things.

But have you now changed your opinion about him? I seem to recall you wanting him sold?

I don''t know if you recall, but i posted on here on several occasions stating that Wes would not be leaving this club in this (last) transfer window.

I did actually post sell on the ''sell or keep Hoolihan'' thread, as i do actually think that the transfer money could be used wisely by Lambert, however, i do, and always have rated Hoolihan, especially at this level.

I think that its very important that we utilise our best players if we are to get out of this League.

PS. i didn''t realise that there was another thread on this subject so apologies for that!

I think while he''s here, he needs to at least be on the bench. Lappin was poor today and we had no one that could really replace him.

Nah thats cool mate, like i say, wasn''t having a pop as i respect your opinion on this board.

Just interested to get a few peoples opinions who previously i thought may have wanted him to go, but might want him to stay now.

I really hope we can get a swell of opinion that filters to Lambert that could get Hoolahan back in (even tho it seems he''s going). Just believe we can''t afford to let him go with days like today.

The midfield didn''t get the chance to make a whole lot happen today, it was pretty much by-passed for the whole game. When we finally did play a bit of football we looked pretty dangerous but unfortunatly the defense either booted it out or headed it straight back to them.

he will be gone as soon as the loan system opens up again ,he don''t want to play for norwich get used to it the man leaving, he would have played him, but  i reckon wes had his mind on other things like whats coventry like, and trust me it''s shit expect this loan in the next week.

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2/1837750/ShowPost.aspx#1837750

Read my thoughts on Wes, there are about 3 threads on this atm.

I''ve Always Said It, Wes Is One Of Our Best Players And Is Vital To Us This Season! Lets Hope Lambert Makes The Right Decision And Plays Him And Doesn''t Send Him Out On Loan!

[quote user="barryevans"]he will be gone as soon as the loan system opens up again ,he don''t want to play for norwich get used to it the man leaving, he would have played him, but  i reckon wes had his mind on other things like whats coventry like, and trust me it''s shit expect this loan in the next week.[/quote]

Of course he wants to leave, hes been treated like crap.