Sign in to follow this  
Bongo Boy

Walsall predictions...

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]0-0 bore draw[/quote]I''m right, again, as always. The amount of people who thought Walsall would get turned over 4-0, 5-0 is laughable.Wow, what a breathtaking performance. At home against the Mighty Walsall, fielding their second choice goalkeeper. Stunned thatwe got an impressive draw. Everyone was fantastic and I can understand why certain players that can change a game are being alienated when this bunch are doing so well. I can see Charlton and Leeds getting worried of the mighty threat from the Canaries.Let''s face it, the only reason we beat Hartlepool and Wycombe are because they were absolutely dire. Expect mid-table mediocracythis season. And I''m not fickle, I predicted 0-0 before the game when everyone was optimistic and expected this.Good performances from Lambert''s pet''s Curo and Daley

Spot on Bumpy. I thought it would be mid-season we went stale and needed the creativity, turns out it was today!

Still i think i''m going to go over to the thread which everyone selected the best team with Cureton up front and have a laugh to cheer myself up.

Well to say i was dissapointed would be an under-statement!!.........Still as i said before..Its the great rollercoaster of a ride called NCFC i guess.......

hmmm, seems my 12-11 prediction was wrong. Must be cause Doc didnt come on :( and also Cureton must have had an off day ;)