Sign in to follow this  
Bongo Boy

Walsall predictions...

Walsall are struggling, 3 key injuries... Norwich 2 clean sheets, Holt has been rested, climbing the table at break neck speed...all the omens of falling flat on our face.

going to go for a 2-1 win, but we will crawl over the finish line.

OTBC!!

Some people seem a bit cautious and warey of Walsall.  I think though it will be a comfortable victory, in the past few season''s a comfortable win for us would be a 1 or 2-0 win but we seem to have a goalscoring team at the moment so I will say 3-0.  Holt, McVeigh and Smith or Adeyemi to score depending on which of them plays.

Twenty three predictions, twenty one say City will win !

Oh dear we all know what happens when City supporters are confident dont we ?

Is lone voice John the realist or pessimist ? ? ?

Despite those nagging feelings about what happens when we get a good run of form and meet a team who look flaky, I''m going for a clear win. I''ll say 3 - 0, (another clean sheet!), and a cancelling out of our negative goal difference. I''m backing Holt, Askou and Lappin to score.

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]Twenty three predictions, twenty one say City will win !

Oh dear we all know what happens when City supporters are confident dont we ?

Is lone voice John the realist or pessimist ? ? ?[/quote]Been following Norwich long enough to know the pattern Jim. [Y]I use to be a bit of an optimist. Was almost sure we''d at least reach mid-table, and beat Coventry 2-1 or 1-0 on the opening day of last season.I feel i''ve been taken back down to earth since (as you can imagine).

Whats with the 15 goals from Holt, and 6-0?

Actually, come to think of it, cureton is due a good load of goals. I reckon now it will be 12-11 to city. A very fiesty encounter. With cureton grabbing all 12 :O, a quadrouple hat-rick. With Doc somehow coming off the bench and scoring 11 accidental own goals. All strange backpasses. Oh and I got a wisper that.......

SEMI IS STARTING IN GOAL :D :D :D

COYY

Whats with the 15 goals from Holt, and 6-0? Actually, come to think of it, cureton is due a good load of goals. I reckon now it will be 12-11 to city. A very fiesty encounter. With cureton grabbing all 12 :O, a quadrouple hat-rick. With Doc somehow coming off the bench and scoring 11 accidental own goals. All strange backpasses. Oh and I got a wisper that....... SEMI IS STARTING IN GOAL :D :D :D COYY

Now THAT ^^^^^ is funny!  Good thing you don''t have D''OH-erty starting!

walsall have been very unlucky with their first few games so i don''t expect this to be an easy game, maybe the hardest that lambert faces from the games in the league he''s had so far.

2-1 to Norwich with Holt for the winner

Will be more difficult than many people seem to think especially given our tendency to balls things up.

Having said that I think we''ll sneak home 1-0 and I fancy McVeigh to score