Walsall predictions...

Easy win surely, 3-0 city.

I cant go :''(

First home game ill miss for probably over a year :O

I got 3 people texting me the score so its all good :P

And we gotta sing "Just a small town in poland" :P

''Small town in Poland, you''re just a small town in Poland''

Too soon?

Last time I made a prediction we lost horrifically, so I''m keeping stum but fingers, toes and eyes are crossed.

3-3 draw.we get all the total scores in city matches from 8 through 1 and all the goals scored from1 through 5 in matches this season.would prefer 4-2 though.

Norwich City 1 - 2 WalsallHoltI''m expecting us to come crashing back down to earth, sooner rather than later.And truth be told, it wouldn''t be very ''Norwich'' like if we didn''t.

2-0, to us of course. It won''t be pretty and it won''t be exciting, but it''ll do. Goals from Holt and McDonald

Working at Leicester City last season, I witnessed their home 2-2 draw with Walsall.  Leicester went behind twice if I remember right, and were gifted two goals by Walsall''s dodgy keeper.  It might not be as easy as you all make out!

Looking at Wallsall''s statistics, it looks like they don''t score or concede that many so I will go for a 1-0 win for City.

Mind you, what I will find so much better about tomorrow is being able to look over to our management area with some confidence, rather than looking over at two men who may as well have been at home listening to the game on RN.

Walsall are struggling - a sign in the recent past that they would defeat us. I think that we are stronger now, and expect us to win.I''ll go for 2-0.

I love the feeling of optimism there seems to be around at the moment!!....Gives  me a warm feeling!! (I hope thats just the optimism) Hehe....No joking aside long may it continue, But then welcome to roller coaster NCFC i suppose. Who knows what''s around the corner?..