Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Reserve Games

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/Reserves/0,,10355~1784449,00.html 

A Silly Question Maybe, But I Was Wondering If Any Of You Norwich Fans Go To Any Away Reserve Games, Becuase Living In Suffolk I Was Thinking Of Going To The Ipswich v Norwich Reserves And Colchester v Norwich Reserves, But I Don''t Want To Be The Only One And Look Like An Idiot, Amoungst All Of Their Fans... Thanks! [:D]

If it helps some of the home reserve games at Carrow Road I go to there are normally a few away fans.  If you apply that logic you should be ok but dare I say it wear neutral colours and wait and see how many jump up when (if) we score.  Or is that not being a true fan - by being afraid to wear the Y & G?!

went to old trafford and sat in the man utd end when we were in the prem, and cheered when we scored, but no colours [:D]

reserves dont mid about the colours!!

I cannot imagine you will have any trouble from the (few) hardy souls who follow Colwho? Reserves either home or away.  Dedicated souls they are but you''ll have to take it from me that there is not a Colwho? Reserves "firm".[+o(]

I cannot actually remember any "trouble" at a Reserve game for years and years.  Perhaps others can.

Assuming we are playing Ipswich in the reserve league, then i will probably go. It will only be a quid for the match prob, and the train like £5 or something :)

I like reserve games quite a lot, give yound talents a chance and also give injured players games to get back to full fitness. Shame all the bleedin screaming kids.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I cannot imagine you will have any trouble from the (few) hardy souls who follow Colwho? Reserves either home or away.  Dedicated souls they are but you''ll have to take it from me that there is not a Colwho? Reserves "firm".[+o(]

I cannot actually remember any "trouble" at a Reserve game for years and years.  Perhaps others can.

[/quote]

Norwich reserves V Yarmouth last season where a group of young Yarmouth fans were ejected for doing what 2000 do every home game - stand in the Barclay lower!

[quote user="Brendan"]Assuming we are playing Ipswich in the reserve league, then i will probably go. It will only be a quid for the match prob, and the train like £5 or something :) I like reserve games quite a lot, give yound talents a chance and also give injured players games to get back to full fitness. Shame all the bleedin screaming kids.[/quote]

Better Start Saving Now, It Cost Me £15 To Get A Return To Norwich From Ipswich!! :/  And I Wouldn''t Mind Sitting With All Their Fans Anyway, Could Be Quite Fun! [:P]

I can''t see a thread on academy games, so I will post what i want to say in here. The result was 5-0 and it could have been a lot more, obviously you were without a few players now they are battling for the starting 11 places but i don''t think any of the lot that played will make it to the first team unless they seriously improve, other than the keeper (Steer?) who had shot after shot to deal with.

Anyway, the main reason for posting is, who does Glen Roeder represent now? He was at the game with a couple of people i didn''t recognise, writing notes on the game and constantly answering phone calls/ replying to texts..

[quote user="WACCOLO"]I can''t see a thread on academy games, so I will post what i want to say in here. The result was 5-0 and it could have been a lot more, obviously you were without a few players now they are battling for the starting 11 places but i don''t think any of the lot that played will make it to the first team unless they seriously improve, other than the keeper (Steer?) who had shot after shot to deal with. Anyway, the main reason for posting is, who does Glen Roeder represent now? He was at the game with a couple of people i didn''t recognise, writing notes on the game and constantly answering phone calls/ replying to texts..[/quote]

He has been doing scouting for both Arsenal and Chelsea - possibly others of which I am unaware.  He''s been seen at a lot of games since the season started.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

He has been doing scouting for both Arsenal and Chelsea - possibly others of which I am unaware.  He''s been seen at a lot of games since the season started.[/quote]

Ok, Cheers. Won''t be long before clubs come tapping up our youth players then.