Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Main pink'un website

Is it just me, or has everybody''s lost its graphics? All other sites (including this MB) seem OK.Otherwise there''s something seriously up with my new ''pooter ........

Mine is ok, however the site does sometimes do this Ron, so don''t go throwing away your pooter just yet!

i have noticed that this happens to be frequently on my work computer and it settles down after a few minutes.

Some Welsh custom made thing (!) Don''t ask. It was CHEAP.Been bloody brilliant so far though. Pentium P4 @ 2.8Ghz, IGbit RAM, 160GBit HD, running XP. Vast improvement on my old ''98.It is odd though; All other sites still OK, main Pink''un site still buggered. Have seen it like this before - just always assumed it was the same for everyone else. Anyone any ideas ??

It sounds like the CSS stylesheet that the site uses has not loaded correctly for you, possible due to your browser cache.

Try pressing Ctrl+F5 this will force the site to fully refresh.

[quote user="GRFC"]

It sounds like the CSS stylesheet that the site uses has not loaded correctly for you, possible due to your browser cache.

Try pressing Ctrl+F5 this will force the site to fully refresh.

[/quote]Thanks for that. I eventually fixed it by deleting the previous 4 hour history - I noticed that a google related cookie had suddenly started to be rejected. I''ll try your suggestion if it happens again.Damn computers are getting too clever by half!