Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Kids for a quid

[quote user="YoungCanary"]I''m afraid i wasn''t there on Tuesday so i don''t know about that. But you are always going to get that at football grounds as you said, on the street yer thatis stupid and everything. Im not saying they are innocent or anything. It can be adults as well though was what i was saying, id rather have some swearing than what took place between West Ham and Millwall (a very rare example i know, just stating that it could be worse even if swearing on the street isn''t right).[/quote]

I only think kids are emulating the language and behaviour of those male an'' female both young and old adults - that will be staggering, spewing, scrapping and scratching in the City tonight.......all in pursuit of a personal jolly good night out......at all costs.

I''m sure there was some people swearing when fighting outside the West Ham ground! i was just using that as a point that it could be worse and adults can take it much further. So can''t be put on certain ages.

[quote user="Things are looking up "]

[quote user="Rach94"]i payed £50 to renew my U-16 season ticket, and by them letting kids in for a quid, is decreasing the value of my ticket. so to put it this way, I''VE BEEN ROBBED![/quote]

My view exactly paid a total of £160 for my boys season tickets U16 and U12!

[/quote]

And also, i was a mug and let norwich keep my rebate. it was only a tenner but so did my dad. so we could''ve got £80 back in total. So with what that bloke said about "matching the unclaimed money" City have got £160 out of us for not claiming our money back!