Sign in to follow this  
G

Radio Norfolk text.

On the programme last night did anyone here the text that was read out that said that a women had spoken to Joe Lewis, who was at the game and Lewis was joining on Thursday and Hoolahan was going the other way. Biggest load of tripe i have ever heard. But just thought i would remind everyone of what was said.

[quote user="Norwich"]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1837813/ShowPost.aspx 3rd post down...[/quote]

Sorry.

Never thought we should have got rid of Lewis. Was such a great young talent. And if we''re not playing Hoolahan, then ship him off somewhere else, ad hopefully get someone as replacement.

isn''t it funny how some simpletons still fail to grasp you can''t sign players outside the transfer window (unless they are free agents i believe)! they shouldn''t even have bothered reading that text out!

jas :)

I can 100% confirm that i saw joe lewis walking up the middle of the jarrold stand at around the 80th minute he was with 2 other guys

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I can 100% confirm that i saw joe lewis walking up the middle of the jarrold stand at around the 80th minute he was with 2 other guys
[/quote]

Except that the text said that he was sat in the Director''s box.  It also said that Hoolahan is going the other way.  Both on loan.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I can 100% confirm that i saw joe lewis walking up the middle of the jarrold stand at around the 80th minute he was with 2 other guys[/quote]Like what has been mentioned, Peterborough weren''t playing yestarday, and he''s been a lifelong fan of Norwich City, so completely understandable.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

isn''t it funny how some simpletons still fail to grasp you can''t sign players outside the transfer window (unless they are free agents i believe)! they shouldn''t even have bothered reading that text out!

[/quote]

Loan market opens again this week.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I can 100% confirm that i saw joe lewis walking up the middle of the jarrold stand at around the 80th minute he was with 2 other guys
[/quote]

Except that the text said that he was sat in the Director''s box.  It also said that Hoolahan is going the other way.  Both on loan.

[/quote]

Joe Lewis wasn''t in the Directors Box yesterday. He sat near the back of the Jarrold Stand where most of the players, ex-players, WAGS and other complimentaries sit.

Not surprising he was there as it was a free weekend for Posh - there were no Championship matches- and he was born in Norfolk.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Techincally yes.

but............"under the table" permanent deals are done all the time. We signed Etuhu on such a deal.

I predict Doc and Hoolahan will leave on such deals when the loan window opens.

The Lewis rumour sounds like utter kak though.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I can 100% confirm that i saw joe lewis walking up the middle of the jarrold stand at around the 50th minute he was with 2 other guys[/quote]

[/quote]Well there are executive boxes at the back of the jarrold stand so perhaps he moved there after half-time