Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

Who is your most hated player.....

[quote user="Longy"][quote user="Brendan"]Whats Kevin Muscat done? I dont know much about him, i know he has played for Melbourne (same as theo) and i think blackburn?[/quote]

Possibly the dirtiest player in English football, he injured Bellamy (think he broke his leg) in a game at Wolves, with a horror tackle. Seem to recollect getting sent off at Carrow Road once as well, played for Palace, Wolves and Rangers.
[/quote]

Broke Bella''s leg in 2 places i think?

[quote user="Brendan"]Whats Kevin Muscat done? I dont know much about him, i know he has played for Melbourne (same as theo) and i think blackburn?[/quote]

You''ve not heard the song then ''Kevin Muscat, what a w****r, what a w****r!''

A real dirty player - nasty piece of work.

Makes Joey Barton look quite tame & he''s another unpleasant character

Wassnt really watching norwich when the muscat incident happened as was only bout 8 back then.

Its wierd because the most hatred i feel at the moment is to mark fotheringham who obviously is one of our old players. He was just the most useless player player to wear the city shirt I have seen and he also always used to blame other people instead of actually blaming the correct person which was himself! But worst he was also just so arrogant. Only signing one year contracts as he thought a premier league club might be interested in him! Yet at the moment he hassnt even got a club. I really hope he ends up playing for a scottish third division club!

[quote user="ChelmsfordCanary"]Gary Docherty think he is one of the worst defenders I have ever seen Norwich play so slow, clumsey and im glad Askou is playing much better[/quote]

Yawn!

muscat, ronaldo, barton, mills, roy keane, jason jarrett, david bentley, paul dickov, robbie blake, andy johnson, andy johnson, lisbie, barry ferguson, berbatov, robinho, wilnis, sibierski, dailly, wise, petit, robbie keane, gareth barry, stewart downing, jamie redknapp, kanu, kirkland, ashley cole, gallas, ronaldinho, effenberg, janckor, babel, paddy kenny, maik taylor, van nistelrooy, thats it off the top of my head, so many i dislike though.

[quote user="missing in action"] barton, mills[/quote]Are we including places now as well?[;)]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Doc[/quote]

So, your most hated player is a player that plays his heart out for the club.  You complete tw@t.

[quote user="barryevans"]

the doc

[/quote]Your most hated player in Football is the Doc? Who, while I''ll admit I''m not his greatest fan, is at worst a clumsy defender and at best won player of the season. Yet this is the man you have singled out from the entire footballing world as your most hated person? I''m wondering if you misunderstood the question, do you really ''HATE'' the doc or do you just find his performances poor at times? because that''s not hate, it''s a mild dislike at best...

Oh and Roy Keane...

Anyone that says the Doc is their most hated player should hang their heads in shame. Maybe he isn`t the John Terry of league 1, or the most inspired choice for captain, and he may not be up to the role anymore / some might say he never has been. But when he pulls on the yellow and green he is one of ours.

Anyone who thinks that the doc should be more hated then those listed below either needs psychiatric help or aren`t fans of NCFC!![:@]

Muscat

Wilnis

Wark

Lisbie

Brazil

Burley

Bowyer

Woodgate

Hartson ( if only for drop kicking Eyal Burkavich`s head when at West Ham years ago. The pictures still make me nautious)

Robbie Savage