Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

i really enjoy this pup thing [:)] even just after 2 weeks. Everyone gets along [Y]

anyway to my point, how does this ACTUALLY work?

Does someone make the bet with a bookie surely?

And who pays for the bet? Cause isnt it a "free bet"?

Please answer, thanks [:)]

A couple of fixtures caught my eye this week but hoping to find the value (as Holland must be mighty short to beat Japan at home!)

I''ll go for

Lincoln City to beat Darlington.

Good Luck Shaun, may you be the first of many this season.[B][:D]

Going to have to wimp out here and go with Russia for a home win. Not much else about and a short odds winner has got to be better than no win at all.

Good luck Shaun!

Just to explain how free bet works Brendan, each week a bookmaker in Norwich (dixmar racing) gives the pinkun message board a stake of £10 to put on an accumulator of 6 games. It is a free bet because no one on this board pays anything towards it. If we win then the money goes to foncy . If we don''t win then nothing is lost, all pinkun pickers need to do is contribute with selections and be part of a successful week and therefore help foncy. I hope this helps.

Wow. I''ve only just noticed the new thread for this week and we are on 3 pages already! Thanks for all the excellent suggestions so far - keep them coming [Y]

Thanks NN, and of course all of the other PUPs. I''ll do my best to take my winning streak into my final selections, but will start getting very worried once the first of my final selections kicks off [:$]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

A couple of fixtures caught my eye this week but hoping to find the value (as Holland must be mighty short to beat Japan at home!)

I''ll go for

[/quote]

I wouldn''t and read the signature.

I am going to go with Blue Square Conference: Ebbsfleet United v Oxford Utd - AWAY win.

I am a shareholder in fans owned Ebbsfleet and I have come to the conclusion that the idea of a fan owned club is completely ******* useless.

I''m off down to South America this week and as it''s International week I''m going to go for a qualifying game.

Chile Vs Venezuela - Home Win!

Davo

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

I''ll go for

[/quote]

I wouldn''t and read the signature.

I am going to go with Blue Square Conference: Ebbsfleet United v Oxford Utd - AWAY win.

I am a shareholder in fans owned Ebbsfleet and I have come to the conclusion that the idea of a fan owned club is completely ******* useless.

[/quote]

After the hoo ha between our teams look at it as a Olive Branch Cal [;)]

Gotta love international week! I''ll give yer a different one Shaun, but one that definitely looks nailed on: USA to beat El Salvador.

Good luck Shaun, we know you''ve got what it takes! [Y]

Brighton vs Wycombe, Brighton win, its probably not a good one to do though, as it might not happen, but i reckon they will get the 3 points.....

[quote user="Yella7"]

Just post your own pick. That''s it.

Cheers Graham.  Got to be a Home win for Norwich.

[/quote]

Excellent, another one aboard then [Y]

Wonder how many PUPs we''re going to end up with this year...

Excellent everybody. I''ve got everyones suggestions down and there''s loads of brilliant picks to chose from. Keep them coming. I''m busy Friday Night and haven''t yet decided whether I''m going to post the final selections before I go out or when I come back. It will most probably be before I go, so at about 6 on Friday [Y]

I''m going to plump for Charlton -v- Brentford - HOME WIN.

Charlton won for me early on in the season and Brentford didn''t look too great on Tuesday night, so I''m cautiously optimistic!!

Good Luck Shaun and all the PUPs!!

[quote user="Brendan"]

i really enjoy this pup thing [:)] even just after 2 weeks. Everyone gets along [Y]

anyway to my point, how does this ACTUALLY work?

Does someone make the bet with a bookie surely?

And who pays for the bet? Cause isnt it a "free bet"?

Please answer, thanks [:)]

[/quote]

I''m not a regular PUP but I believe Billy Dixon of Dixmar Racing (local bookies) puts on a £10 bet for us each week.

Andorra are probably the worst football team in the world, we could probably get a Pink un football team and beat them, its not suprising though when you consider that they have only 20k people to make the team up from

Ukraine v Pantsdorra  -  Home win

prob be 100/1 on but its a banker

Sorry guys for not partaking last week, but I was in sunny Spain and was too disorganised to give Nutty my prediction for that week before I went.

Good luck to Shaun, I believe the International weeks have been good to us, so you have a great chance to add yourself to Nutty''s end signature!  No pressure!!!

I know I said I''d never do this but I too will be going for NORWICH v Walsall - Home win

We really are good bet for this.  Plus the odds will be slightly better than the 1-8 we can expect for the Andorra match!!!!

Sorry again Nutty for last week.  I suppose I still have 100% record this season though!

Muddy

Now this week i will not be at carra ruud because im on my level 1 fa coaching course [:D]

so there fore i cant really put norwich  to win because ill miss it!!

so as most of you have done and looked at the internationals i have followed this trend, and have choosen HOLLAND  to beat japan.

im a big holland fan and think that with their power in the attack with huntelaar and van persie with ''wesley s'' behind them, they will have too much power for japan to control...

SO COME ON SHAUN LETS GET SOME MONEY IN TO OUR CLUB - NORWICH CITY!!!!

I''ll try and do something a little less obvious that will hopefully bring in a bit more money (i noticed Ukraine are 1/66) so i will go for Crewe to beat Macclesfield