Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Fantastic!!! Nutty scribe Shauns name alongside the rest. Well done Shaun,chuffed to bits for you mate and a massive thanks to Billy Dixon for todays great gesture.Oh how pleased would Ray have been to see one of his young pup''s pull that off.[:D][:D][:D]

Yes! I''ve been out all day and only just got back - all I had was a brief check when England kicked off so I knew Russia and Ukraine had gone to plan. I thought the best way to check how the others got on was to read this thread through. That got my heart pounding! I thought I had lost it a few times when I saw games were stuck at 0-0, and then I thought Spain had blown it when ''Norwich'' thought it was 0-0 [:O]

I''m glad I didn''t mess that up, really happy! Thanks for everybody''s kind words, and of course all the excellent picks [:)] It''s been good fun again, but this time it came off [Y] Not a massive win, but a win nonetheless! Also thanks for Nutty Nigel, of course, for giving me the opportunity.

Good luck whoever is in next week, and all following weeks for that matter.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Yes! I''ve been out all day and only just got back - all I had was a brief check when England kicked off so I knew Russia and Ukraine had gone to plan. I thought the best way to check how the others got on was to read this thread through. That got my heart pounding! I thought I had lost it a few times when I saw games were stuck at 0-0, and then I thought Spain had blown it when ''Norwich'' thought it was 0-0 [:O]

I''m glad I didn''t mess that up, really happy! Thanks for everybody''s kind words, and of course all the excellent picks [:)] It''s been good fun again, but this time it came off [Y] Not a massive win, but a win nonetheless! Also thanks for Nutty Nigel, of course, for giving me the opportunity.

[/quote]

Full time, Spain won 5-0, well done Shaun, and many thanks to Billy Dixon.[Y]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

Full time, Spain won 5-0, well done Shaun, and many thanks to Billy Dixon.[Y]

Yes yes yes.. well done Shaun[Y][Y][Y][:D] I never had any doubts you would come up trumps. Inchy called it right, Ray would have been so proud of you tonight. As we all are. I''m glad you enjoyed your week, we certainly enjoyed the way you stepped up to the plate and made all the right decisions. And also well done for recognising the contribution of the other PUPs with their excellent selections that helped you on your way. It''s a real pleasure for me to add your name to the line of fame and ammend Ray''s signature which now reads : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, yes Norfolkchance1 £639 for the Academy,so far.

Well done Shaun!

I for one, knew this week was a winner, way back in July when the seeds were sown for this season. I remember a conversation I had with Nutty and he told me you were first choice picker for the International week. Without wanting to put pressure on the next International week picker we have now won 5 times on International week. Thats a fair chunk percentage of the 12 wins in total. But more importantly, its another 30 odd quid in the pot for the Academy, and Shaun''s name will be immortalised forever in Ray''s signature!

Well done to all PUP''s who posted a nap, too. Shaun couldn''t have done it without you!

Only just caught up with the results. Well done Shaun and  all the Pups, and thanks to Billy for his magnificent gesture!

We''re off and running now guys, let''s make it a record breaking season for the Pups![:D][Y][B]

Beausant wrote:

Only just caught up with the results. Well done Shaun and all the Pups, and thanks to Billy for his magnificent gesture!We''re off and running now guys, let''s make it a record breaking season for the PuPs!

- Whats the current record?

Well done Shaun [Y]

I had intended to leave a message apologising for not making my pick this week (computer problems at home again [:@]) now I''m wondering if I should take a few more weeks off [;)]

[quote user="Yellow Fever"]

Despite swearing to myself that I''ll never pick a Norwich fixture again after the Colchester disaster, my pick this week is:-

Norwich v Walsall - Home Win

& may the Lord have mercy on my soul.

Good Luck Shaun

[/quote]

If I ever pick a Norwich fixture again, could someone please step in & slap some sense in to me.

Congratulations Shaun, & thanks to Billy for his great gesture.

A great efforty from Shaun and a great effort from all us PUPs this week. 65 of us picked, 1 was void and 52 correct making an amazing success rate of 81% This left 14 PUPs still standing undefeated having selected every week.[Y]

This is the latest PUPs League showing those who have at least 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks : -