Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 5 of the free bet season. This week is International week where we have had much success in the past. So you PUPs have all the World Cup Qualifiers to choose from as well as domestic action from Leagues One, Two and the Conference. And I think we still have Kev''s happy hunting ground in Wales.

We have Shaun in charge and making the final selections this week. Now who better could we have stepping up to the plate than a young man who took our pups league by storm last season finishing second with 85% of his selections correct. Shaun has started this season in the same form and is one of the PUPs leading the way on 4/4 so far. So let''s all do our best for Shaun by giving him our very best selections to help him try and get the first free bet win of the season.

Just in case you missed them here are the links to the reports on the Pink Un and FONCY homepages.

I hope all you PUPs feel as proud as me when we see our academy boys playing for the first team. The money we have raised has helped progress the talents of players like Korey Smith and Tom Adeyemi. We have a lot of fun but there''s a purpose to what we do and our pride is justified.

So I’ll hand the free bet over to Shaun now. There’s no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. There''s no blame and no shame because we all know you will do your very best my friend. So good luck to you and all us PUPs... take it away Shaun... the free bet is yours...... [:)].......

This is the bit where everyone gives their opinions on what they think are good predictions, right?

[quote user="Brendan"]

This is the bit where everyone gives their opinions on what they think are good predictions, right?

[/quote]

You choose one match like Norwich vs Walsall and then say whether you think the home side will win or the away side will win, obviously if you pick someone like Chelsea/Man Utd, then 9 times out of 10 they do win and therefore your pick is correct :)

Hoping to get back on track this week after the disasters of  Aarhus AND Schalke.

SPAIN  v Belgium     HOME WIN

Good Luck Shaun and all you lovely PUPs [:D][:D][Y]

Didn''t take much researching for this one....

LEEDS vs Stockport - HOME WIN...don''t need to say much else really other than Stockport were close to getting relegated last season and haven''t started this season exactly great...home banker IMO.

Trent and P''boro have mentioned it already, and it looks nailed on to me too. So, without the need for much analysis....Ukraine vs Andorra - home winGood luck everyone!

Ah well the Germans let me down last week so I will be really patriotic this week and go for . . .

ENGLAND v Slovenia  = HOME WIN

Good luck Saun, I''m sure you will do it !

My nap this week is Austria to beat the Faroe islands, I just can''t see any other possible result in this game. Good luck Shaun a great chance to win this week !