Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

Crossbar challenge??

It was posponed till next game because of them warming up haha, but surely they couldve just gone to the other end and used the other goal??:SMade me laugh with them all ready to take there shots and told they couldnt :( poor people,OTBC

You mean there''s a goal at both ends? Someone should break the news to Jamie!

[quote user="ncfcrule"]It was posponed till next game because of them warming up haha, but surely they couldve just gone to the other end and used the other goal??:SMade me laugh with them all ready to take there shots and told they couldnt :( poor people,OTBC[/quote]

it got postponed at the Brentford game too [:(] i got asked to do it!

haha i was getting my hot dog at half time taking me ages as only half the bars were open tues, so they surely will have to do it at the n and p?otbc

I questioned this at half time when watching it all unveil... how hard was it really to take the participants to the other side of the pitch and let Forster warm up in what was to be his goal for the next 45 minutes... too hard it seems!

Seems a shame that one of the most memorable things about yesterday''s game was the crossbar challenge not happening!

Very disappointing for those who hoped to take part. What happens? Do they get the opportunity to take part at another game?

[quote user="kentish lass"]

Seems a shame that one of the most memorable things about yesterday''s game was the crossbar challenge not happening!

Very disappointing for those who hoped to take part. What happens? Do they get the opportunity to take part at another game?

[/quote]

on tuesday night they took my name and number and SAID they would ring me to do it at another game

Rudd was taking part in similar catching practice the other end, although not directly under the goal.

Alternatives please? The ''Jens Berthel Askou Award'' for clearing the Jarrold Stand?!

To be honest they farted about with so many presentations and bits and pieces that by the time they got the guys out there it looked like they wouldn''t have had time to do it anyway, whichever end they''d used.

It does seem a bit pointless: if you''re going to have ''half time entertainment'' it would make sense to make sure it happens!

you win a "years free home insurance" from aviva.. doesnt seem worth winning does it?

I remember you used to win a weekend break with Flybe or travel Norwich City not too long ago... now you get something your probably never going to get any bloody benefit out of!

jas :)

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]To be honest they farted about with so many presentations and bits and pieces that by the time they got the guys out there it looked like they wouldn''t have had time to do it anyway, whichever end they''d used. It does seem a bit pointless: if you''re going to have ''half time entertainment'' it would make sense to make sure it happens![/quote]

The crossbar challenge certainly pushes the boundaries of the definition of the term ''entertainment''.  Whatever happened to those Cheerleaders from the UEA??? [;)]

Those girls need lessons in how to dance to the rhythm of the music, and also how to dress so they don''t look too overweight.  Some of those outfits do not look good lol.

But I agree, bring them back, to please the lads at least and give me something to bitch about [:D]

I once got the 35 bus down to the ground and it was packed with uea cheerleaders make of that what you will ;)

The amazing thing is Forster was warming up during half time. Something I have never seen before(the no 1 goalkeeper warming up at half time).

Lol i was one of the three!! In my Norwich shirt i was so tempted to just swerve one into the top right hand corner but then thought i better not. Being a member of the Deafolympic mens football squad i was fancying my chances of 2/3. However because of Forster i was unable to do it. To clarify why we were uselessly standing there, they waited 5mins speaking out all these pathetic awards and then we finally got to get started only to find Forster running out with Crighton.. I told the guy why not run down the other end quickly and do it there and the answer was that there wasn''t no longer enough time. Shame really because he said that he would coem and find us from the same place in Jarrold for the Charlton game and let us do it then properly. However i am off to Sheffield Hallam uni that day. What a bummer!! :( One of my mates will do it instead for me now. Please do tell me how awfully they get on haha :) I will be logging on to see when arriving in Sheffield!! Also on a totally different note, i want your opinions on what i should do for when i watch a few Sheffield Utd games(My halls right next to Brammal Lane).. Should i wear my Norwich shirt with Ched Evans on the back,Get a Sheff Utd shirt with Ched Evans on the back, Or something different. I am deffinately going to spur on Ched. Such a quality player when with us and was happy to come back. Great player with a great future i think :)