Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

Mk dons tickets?

i see they are on sale, just wondered if there is still many left?i guess not many people will bother seeing on monday night and on sky?cheersOTBC

My guess is that with the size of ground/away end they have in Milton Keynes, that there will be plenty available on the day. Reckon we will take about 1200-1300, would be more if it wasn''t on sky.

[quote user="Longy"]My guess is that with the size of ground/away end they have in Milton Keynes, that there will be plenty available on the day. Reckon we will take about 1200-1300, would be more if it wasn''t on sky.[/quote]How manay have city been alocated does anyone know? and cheers longy i''m going :)OTBC

Can''t make it that night, will be looking to find Pub in Beccles to watch it, I know many have Sky, but they like to concentrate on the prem league, I have never seen any other league fixtures on the board outside anyone of them

[quote user="pete_norw"]

Can''t make it that night, will be looking to find Pub in Beccles to watch it, I know many have Sky, but they like to concentrate on the prem league, I have never seen any other league fixtures on the board outside anyone of them

[/quote]
You''d hope that any pub in Norfolk/North Suffolk would show a Norwich match live on Sky as it''s bound to pull in the punters.

Yeah they have a pretty big away section and good facilities (And an ASDA''s near by!). Should be no trouble getting tickets on the day.

If you get to the ground in good time you can park there for £5 but it can take a long long time to get out after the match if you park on the grassy/muddy bit. I''m not certain where else you can park that''s near by but I''m sure you could find somewhere.

If you want to go by train I believe its about a 20-30 minute walk from Bletchley Train Station although I could be wrong as I''ve never tried that.

Overall it''s a good stadium, wouldn''t recommend sitting right at the front though.

See you there [:)] let''s hope for a City win.

P.S If you need some cash I''d recommend getting cash back at ASDA rather than using the hole in the wall. Will most probably have a long queue.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]
You''d hope that any pub in Norfolk/North Suffolk would show a Norwich match live on Sky as it''s bound to pull in the punters.[/quote]

Might take a chance and go to Chris Martins Local, I know his dad   

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]
You''d hope that any pub in Norfolk/North Suffolk would show a Norwich match live on Sky as it''s bound to pull in the punters.[/quote]

Will you be making the short journey north?

I shall be making the visit their. Cant see their being too much problem getting the tickets but if you want to go on the canary coach travel get it early as it seems to sell out pretty early these days

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Bletchley (MK) Dons is a good ground to visit - the legroom and the facilities are good. Alas our football in the Carling (League) Cup last season was poor.

You can park next to the ground.

[/quote]

You forgot about the padded seats Tangie....

Bet you was used to them at your WC[:^)]

Let''s hope the EHS Squad don''t rip ''em out[:-*]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Bletchley (MK) Dons is a good ground to visit - the legroom and the facilities are good. Alas our football in the Carling (League) Cup last season was poor.

You can park next to the ground.

[/quote]

You forgot about the padded seats Tangie....

[/quote]

Cor, such luxury, they are comfy seats Nutty.

[quote user="ncfcrule"]i see they are on sale, just wondered if there is still many left?i guess not many people will bother seeing on monday night and on sky?cheersOTBC[/quote]use some common sense, call the ticket office.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]The Ingate would do the job for you my man! Big screen and £2 a pint! [Y]

Can someone give me a rough idea of how much it would cost in petrol terms to get from Norwich to Milton Keynes and back please? Thanks

[quote user="Big Bob"]Can someone give me a rough idea of how much it would cost in petrol terms to get from Norwich to Milton Keynes and back please? Thanks
[/quote]

AA Route planner says  its about 95 miles so depends how many miles does to the gallon as to how much it would cost.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Can someone give me a rough idea of how much it would cost in petrol terms to get from Norwich to Milton Keynes and back please? Thanks
[/quote]

AA Route planner says  its about 95 miles so depends how many miles does to the gallon as to how much it would cost.

[/quote]

I suspect Bob already knew how many miles it was Angel, it''s his sums he needs help with. My guess is that he will be travelling there on his moped, arriving in late October. [:D]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

The Ingate would do the job for you my man! Big screen and £2 a pint! [Y]
[/quote]

That''s what I thought as it is a regular haunt for the Martin family

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Can someone give me a rough idea of how much it would cost in petrol terms to get from Norwich to Milton Keynes and back please? Thanks[/quote]

[/quote]

I suspect Bob already knew how many miles it was Angel, it''s his sums he needs help with. My guess is that he will be travelling there on his moped, arriving in late October. [:D]

[/quote]Hilarious.... My friend is driving and we''re having a discussion about how much we pay him in petrol money (5 of us)

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

can only say I have a Chrysler Voyager 1998cc and get around 36.5 miles to gallon in town so if the engine is small you will go further lol my son has a 205 and for 20 quid he went from yarmouth to b-ham and back

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Hilarious.... My friend is driving and we''re having a discussion about how much we pay him in petrol money (5 of us)
[/quote]

£5 each.. he then forks up the rest.. unless your driving there in a tank it wont cost £30 in petrol  i wouldnt of thought. all depends on the car

jas :)

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Can someone give me a rough idea of how much it would cost in petrol terms to get from Norwich to Milton Keynes and back please? Thanks[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Hilarious.... My friend is driving and we''re having a discussion about how much we pay him in petrol money (5 of us)[/quote]He fills the tank before you go, then you fill it when you return and split the tab with the other passengers. Don''t even think about letting him pay at all though, it''s his insurance and tax and stuff that you''re riding in and he can''t have a bevvy either!

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

can only say I have a Chrysler Voyager 1998cc and get around 36.5 miles to gallon in town so if the engine is small you will go further lol my son has a 205 and for 20 quid he went from yarmouth to b-ham and back

[/quote]What do you do? Pedal it? [:O]

Park on the Mount Farm industrial estate its free and getting out would be easier than the stadium car park. There are loads of parking spaces in the units off the main road, just watch the double yellows and dont park on the junctions theyve started ticketing.

Since your last visit theyve started building a MK Donalds and a M-KFC (we love the franchised restaurants us) right by the entrance to the car park, last Saturday it took 30 minutes to clear the car park with a 10,000 crowd.

Weve just opened a bar at the main entrance it only accomodates 250 so if you''re there early you''ll get in, away fans are welcome

As far as tickets go we can house 4,500 away fans and are selling tickets from a window to the left of your turnstile for cash or from the main box office if your paying by card.

[quote user="canary in north west surrey"]Surrey Yellow , where in Surrey do you live , are you thinking of going on Monday Night[/quote]

Ashford. I will definitely be going to the game.