Sign in to follow this  
different gravy

Pies

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Dave Backham"][quote user="norfolk royal"]

The pies at Carrow Road are an absolute disgrace, ironic as the club is owned by a celebrity chef.

Last time I was there I bought a steak and kidney pice and it had the taste, texture, and size of a past its sell by large rich tea biscuit. The filling was burnt and dry and the pastry, biscuit like. What a disgrace, hang your apron in shame Delia.

[/quote]

I thought we had placed a supply contract with Hollands pies after we held a survey to find out from the fans what pies were the best?

[/quote]

Hollands certainly list you as one of the clubs they supply.

[/quote]

Maybe there is more than one supply contract for pies - and Hollands is confined to the Directors box or, perhaps, the City Stand?

The mystery deepens.

Is a press statement from McAction Man on behalf of the peoples chef due - or will they gamble on the fusslet on this message board blowing over?

OTBC

OTBC

I love them, but why does mecca dish up such dross when  it comes to the english dim sum?  Had one from BP Beccles this morning and it was of the ginsters variety.  To be fair it was ok but there was a huge void right in the middle and it was like taking a breathe of fresh air.  Good job actually as it was quite peppery.  I saw a character post on the wrath recommend a savoury delight from Brays, I will be looking for them after his recommendation.  Lets hope the guys and girls behind the jump read this and produce a winning match day success against the addicks.  Thanks for the comments guys please keep the pies coming.........  Different Gravy!

[quote user="different gravy"]Just one more thing has anyone been to the pie shop in the city next to starbucks?  If so whats it like any comments muchly appreciated...?  Cheers Different Gravy[/quote]

The Cornish Pasty place?

Went there in May.

Awful.

OTBC