Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

Can we still go up?????

Look at Liverpool, you think they are going to finish where they are now?Of course we f**king can!

Of course we can,  but need to stop losing games and defend as ateam first...

Doubtful, unless we can find a good goalkeeper on loan and three good defenders (-one could be Wiggins, but don''t bet on it!)Otherwise, if we continue to gift goals, I think that mid table is about all we can hope for. (I was confident at first, with the write-ups on Gunn signings.Askou and Hughes seem up to it, but the rest from Theo onwards are not very good, it seems.)

Of course we can still go up, but its likely to come via the play-offs if we do.

But i think with shipping out Stefanovic, Maric and Hoolahan, we can expect to finish comfortably in mid table.

Hope i''m wrong. Tho the Donk is dropped so that''s one big positive thing.

Of course we can - it''s still very early days in the season, with a lot of points still up for grabs. There are still 24 teams in contention for those precious promotion places!

very early days yet , im sure a few teams will slip up .

if we get a result today we will be 3 points from the play offs . and depends who lambert brings in and let go of .

[quote user="Downloads"]

Of course we can still go up, but its likely to come via the play-offs if we do.

But i think with shipping out Stefanovic, Maric and Hoolahan, we can expect to finish comfortably in mid table.

Hope i''m wrong. Tho the Donk is dropped so that''s one big positive thing.

[/quote]I don''t think we''ll miss Maric or Stefanovic whatsoever. Maric hasn''t played and Steffo spent most of his time injured. As for Hoolahan... yes, i agree with your thought on him, he will be missed, I''m hoping for top 6 still. I think we''re heading in the right direction now following todays win.

If the season ends next weekend then we have no chance. Luckily we have another 8 months left so maybe the table will change a bit in that time. Don''t you think?????

''You win nothing with kids'' was equally inspired

Every team including Leeds, Charlton, MK Dons...etc will always have a bad little run like ours, so that is why we have every chance of getting automatic...if and thats a big IF we have put the barren spell behind us then I reckon we can go for a top 8 finish.