Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Sol Cambpell

Sol Campbell. A cheap mans Usain Bolt. [:P]

But would be a good signing, never going to happen!

[quote user="Brendan"]

Sol Campbell. A cheap mans Usain Bolt. [:P]

But would be a good signing, never going to happen!

[/quote]Apart from the fact that he is black how does that in any way work as a statement?You are a fool if you think Norwich could attract Sol he''s off to County for the money something we don''t have/

Hmmm, maybe thats why i said "Never going to happen" would surely hint that i think he wouldnt come here.

?

And it was a joke, as he is 34 and pretty slow.

[quote user="Brendan"]

Hmmm, maybe thats why i said "Never going to happen" would surely hint that i think he wouldnt come here.

?

[/quote]Are you aware the second half was directed at the OP that thought we could get him?Why do you keep posting these so called ''jokes''?  No one laughs, none of them are at all funny and are quite sad.

[quote user="King Canary"][quote user="Brendan"]

?

[/quote]

Are you aware the second half was directed at the OP that thought we could get him?

Why do you keep posting these so called ''jokes''?  No one laughs, none of them are at all funny and are quite sad.
[/quote]

Can you please get a different username?

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="King Canary"][quote user="Brendan"]

?

[/quote]Are you aware the second half was directed at the OP that thought we could get him?Why do you keep posting these so called ''jokes''?  No one laughs, none of them are at all funny and are quite sad.[/quote]

Can you please get a different username?

[/quote]Yeah.  No-one''s laughing at the copy-cat username.  It''s not funny and it''s quite sad.Phew.  Been wanting to jump in on that for a while now.

[quote user="King Canary"][quote user="Brendan"]

?

[/quote]Are you aware the second half was directed at the OP that thought we could get him?Why do you keep posting these so called ''jokes''?  No one laughs, none of them are at all funny and are quite sad.[/quote][^o)].... Just keep your mouth shut ''King Canary'', or at least do without the attitude.OK?