Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Can anyone else relate to my situation??

I can’t remember the last time that I have been in the City and not been to the game. Even cup games I enjoy, but I have no enthusiasm to go to tonight!! Anyone else feel the same way?? I guess that’s the Sky impact.

[quote user="H4H"]

I can’t remember the last time that I have been in the City and not been to the game. Even cup games I enjoy, but I have no enthusiasm to go to tonight!! Anyone else feel the same way?? I guess that’s the Sky impact.

[/quote]I''m not going, 17 quid for a game I can get for nothing on Sky is a no brainer.  Don''t really care about the cups, nice that we are on TV but this year, only interested in the league.  Of course I want City to win but i''m not bothered either way in a game such as tonights.

I''m staying at home and watching it on Sky. I have a home season ticket and even if it wasn''t on Sky I would have just listened on RN. Not into cup matches. We won''t win the thing anyway. I''d rather just concentrate on home and away league games.

[quote user="H4H"]

[/quote]Not really no, sorry[:^)]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="H4H"]

[/quote]Not really no, sorry[:^)][/quote]

I guess SPat must be one of the Real fans that Worthy talked about a few years back.

I think £17 would be too far for me to go but student price of £8 is more than reasonable. Thats the same amount i''d spend in the pub if i went to watch it on sky so may as well go in person!

[quote user="H4H"]

[/quote]I can''t wait, I''m definitely there.

Love that sig / banner lino.Looks the business !!I would go normally... but yeh... its on sky so we are decided to spend the ticket fee on a take away curry and 2 creates of Becks :(Im a little embarassed but i will fufill 3 of my favourite things in 1 gesture.

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]£8 - That should, just, get you a pint of lager these days.[/quote]

blimey, what do you drink?

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]£8 - That should, just, get you a pint of lager these days.[/quote]

[/quote]

I had an £8 pint last year.  It was in the Arctic though.....[;)]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

me too, in Geneva, but not sure i''d pay that in the UK, you''d get a round for 4 or 5 in my local Wetherspoons for £8!

In many respects I can identify with your situation....but....I get tired of posters on this site blethering on about ''being a true/loyal supporter'' obviously except when the game is being televised. Either you are, or you are not a devoted supporter, and the only way to nail your colours to the mast is to go to the games. All too often posters have opinions on various topics, whilst sitting at home watching the game on Sky or listening to Radio Naarfolk. Come and join us, who knows, you may even enjoy it more than on the telly!

Your choice....not interested in cup games but I bet if we got to the Semi or even the final (I know its not goin to happen) then u would be one of them queueing for tickets

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

me too, in Geneva, but not sure i''d pay that in the UK, you''d get a round for 4 or 5 in my local Wetherspoons for £8!

[/quote]

Was in Dublin at the weekend - Most beer (including the black stuff) was £5 a pint - feckers!

yeah sure can...not even had a hint of going tonight, I am working anyway, not even sure if I''d of even gone if it hadn''t been on TV.