Sign in to follow this  
GPB

Sky TV and The Binners

OK so call me paranoid. I used to become apoplectic when The Sky magazine used to run football pictures a few years ago of (then) Burley or Richard Wright or any other notable Man of Bin to illustrate "General" footie stories.

I thought Sky''s obsession had melted but I nearly fell off the treadmill at my Gym this morning, as the trailer for the matches this weekend were showing on Sky Sports. Did my eyes deceive me or did they show TWO goals being scored by ITFC, BOTH of which were against Norwich? Where on earth have they dredged these up from? Certainly not last year as the only goal they got was from a (dodgy) pen but these goals were from open play! Sky must have other goals that the Heathen Swine have scored recently ?

Has anyone else seen this today?

I really think with the amount of tv coverage the canaries have had on sky so far this season I don''t think we''ve got too much to complain about .Come on sky KEEP THE APPEARANCE MONEY ROLLING IN!!

I too was shocked when I saw that clip BUT.....  If you look very carefully I''m pretty sure it''s a Binners shot which is saved by Greeno, and then it''s edited to another clip of (I think it''s Darren Bent) running away after scoring a goal.  Don''t think it''s against us though

[quote]Probably the year before last when you lost to the mighty ITFC, how come you forgot?[/quote]

ah ah a  real live binner!!! welcome honest joe and how long have you been inflicted with your (possibly fatal) complaint?

Also, how long have you been waiting to join a premiership msg board, we could do with a few more of you, i understand some of the ipswich msg boards are no more, so if you can take all of the stuff about our club and can contribute all well and good!!

What do you think of your chances this year and who/what do you need to realise promotion yourselves, would be great if you could get up to the prem  - i am going to miss the derby matches this year, i expect you are relieved you won''t have to face malky again in our colours anyway!!