Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

Having seen the team news....

CITY: Alnwick, Otsemobor, Tudur Jones, Holt (c),

Whaley, Doherty, Hoolahan, Spillane, Adeyemi, Lappin, Daley. Subs: Rudd

(GK), Nelson, Hughes, Martin, McVeigh, McDonald, Smith.

Sunderland: Gordon, McCartney (c), Tainio,

Nosworthy, Edwards, Campbell, Henderson, Jones, Leadbitter, Reid, Da

Silva. Subs: Carson (GK), Bardsley, Ferdinand, Malbranque, Murphy,

Healy, O''Donovan.

thanks just seen itlooks sensible to me and just wondered if he may go three at back although looks like Daley will be up front with his pace. Makes sense to me, will revert back to Saturdays team for Hartlepool im sure

Poor old Lappin - back to the graveyard left back position. Still, he''s used to getting kicked in the teeth...Just remember guys - this is NOT his preferred position.

I think I''ll hide behind the sofa to watch this one. Whilst Saturday is more important, we don''t want a thrashing, confidence needs a boost.

Where''s maric? I thought he''d be good in league 1!

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Where''s Maric?
I thought he''d be good in league 1![/quote]Agreed. Just a thought: is he on a pay as you go contract? We seem reluctant to give him a try even when there is good reason/not much to lose.

Kenwyn Jones v the Doc here is hoping the final nail will be placed in his coffin tonight. In the Noddy "nobody gives a toss" Cup!I would settle for a loss tonight if it meant the Doc was never seen in Yellow and Green again.cue the abuse!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Kenwyn Jones v the Doc here is hoping the final nail will be placed in his coffin tonight. In the Noddy "nobody gives a toss" Cup!I would settle for a loss tonight if it meant the Doc was never seen in Yellow and Green again.cue the abuse! [/quote]

Yawn yawn yawn, Doc is crap, Doc out....

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Snakepit boys"]Kenwyn Jones v the Doc here is hoping the final nail will be placed in his coffin tonight. In the Noddy "nobody gives a toss" Cup!I would settle for a loss tonight if it meant the Doc was never seen in Yellow and Green again.cue the abuse! [/quote]

Yawn yawn yawn, Doc is crap, Doc out....[/quote]He is yes, have you noticed then Dicky?I would like him out so as my team can actually win some football matches and not get relegated every other season!

i hope that is not the score coz i work with a load of mackems and my life wont be worth living tomorrow

Come on u canaries

[quote user="Crazy Eddie"]So Doc''s in yet Holt is still captain. Hmmmmmm[/quote]

i noted that - might mean Lambo wants to see if Doc can concentrate without responsibily. No chance against Jones.

Also shows we have a problem at LB. Lapps doesn''t deserve that.