Sign in to follow this  
0King Juan of SpainddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Pinkun must do its job

Come on Pinkun, you always seem to tippy-toe around any sore issues at NCFC. We know you''re scared of losing your privileges at the club but the least you can do is tell us the REAL reason Malkie''s leaving. Even if you don''t know it, you must have heard more than you''re letting on, and whilst we don''t condone idle gossip that might harm the club (leave that for these pages), you MUST tell us more than you have - after all, we''re the ones that sign up to your website and buy your papers. You owe us that much at least...

Are we just trying to create an issue when there may not be one? None of the people who I know who have sources at the club have mentioned any rift etc etc and it just seems to me that this is a simple parting of the ways where player and club have different needs/expectations of the coming season.I wish Malky well - I would rather he be playing and happy in the CCC than sitting miserably watching us perform in the prem.OTBC

Reminds me of the time people on here put Huckerby''s injury down to a rift when there wasn''t one. Malky left because he wanted first-team football and with the players brought in during the summer he was never going to get that opportunity. For those wanting some conspiracy theory I''m sorry to disappoint...

For goodness sake - why do people post such ridculous drivel about rifts etc. Makay is obviously not considered Premiership material so it was decided that now is the time to move on - end of story, nothing more nothing less.

Why print something if they don''t know it''s true?  Also, the Evening News/ PinkUn would be a much poorer paper if it wasn''t for it''s such good links with NCFC.  I remember reading a piece by Rick Waghorn, who said that when he hadn''t been at EEN very long he wrote that Chris Sutton WOULD start a game on the bench.  When Chris Sutton was in fact in the starting line up, Sutton refused to do an interview with Waghorn.  Makes sence to keep in the clubs good books

To be fair I think that the Pinkun has to be objective. At the end of the day it is a Norwich City Football Club supporting paper, and without the club, the paper would not be here. There is no use in the pinkun biting the hand it feeds and so what exactly would the point in stirring up trouble by suggesting the departure of Malkay has more to it than written?? The Pinkun is a pro-norwich paper and so should (and is) supportive and bias towards norwich

I think the article on the front page says it all - it was a sensible football deal for all. For Malky it means guaranteed first team football with a big club (even if they have fallen on hard times) & for City they recoup a major proportion of their outlay plus save on the wages - makes sound economic sense.

I think the local press, like local radio isn''t expected to be ''impartial'' where City are concerned. It''s all hands on deck this season, and idle muck raking could damage the squad''s morale.

If Malky hadn''t just broken into the Scotland side, and done well, perhaps he wouldn''t have needed regular first team football so much. Bad timing for us, but no conspiracy.