Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

What stupid NCFC facts do you know?

I''ll get the ball rolling......From 1989 to 1995 i can name the birthplace of all our players! I think it relates to the old pannini sticker books from back in the day.....Bryan Gunn - Thurso, Rob Newman - Bradford on Avon, Spencer Prior - Rochford,  Lee Power - Lewisham, Mark Bowen - Neath.....Yada yada

I used to be able to name every result and Norwich scorer in the promotion winning season (03/04). I''ve since forgotten most of the scorers however.

I can keep count the amount of goals that we conceded in the first 09/10 season match correctly.

[quote user="Lineo"]I can keep count the amount of goals that we conceded in the first 09/10 season match correctly.[/quote]Now that is impressive, will be soon a question in A level maths exams imo.

I know how many Ipswich Town players it takes to change a lightbulb. All 11 of them will give it a go but one of them (the one wearing gloves, so i guess it is more difficult) will fall out of love with the art of changing a lightbulb and give up altogether. Roy Keane will then shout at all players until the energy he is giving off in anger produces the tiniest flick of light from the old one and the fans think that they have what it takes to reach the Premier League. However, this light bulb will never be the same again and its probably time to put the lightbulb in the bin and find a new source of brightness at Carrow Road...

Referees didn''t always award goal kicks/corners at the old Nest football ground, as the ball would often bounce back into play off a wall situated very near to the touchline behind one of the goals. The Nest was located in a former quarry. That ground must have had tremendous character.

When King George VI came to Carrow Road to watch a match,  he glugged a whole bottle of rioja wine and they had to stop him from encroaching onto the pitch to rally the fans.

Delia has been known to rather over indulge with cooking sherry at some matches, this helps to alleviate the pain and frustration of watching yet another dire performance from the team she loves.