Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

sneaKY harewood suspicion

Just guessing here but perhaps the added bonus of West Ham over Cov is the prospect of Mr Harewood in Jan???? Part payment? Cheaper deal etc....

I may be making 2+2+5 but you never know.....

You have to ask if that deal were really on the cards why they couldn''t have conjured something up before the transfer deadline. Now City have to wait for a good half season before getting the deal they might have wanted. And if they really did want Malky to go to West Ham anyway, why all the transfer discussions with Coventry?

[quote]You have to ask if that deal were really on the cards why they couldn''t have conjured something up before the transfer deadline. Now City have to wait for a good half season before getting the deal th...[/quote]

''HE'' will sign!.

funny this is on here, but i myself was thinking the same thing........

Not a cat in hells chance , he would have been here before the window had shut  IMO and if west ham are in the top 2 by the time the window reopens and we are in the relegation places he will want to stay with the hammers .

Nice as the conspiracy theories are, I have to say that surely if there was anything in this it would have happened before the transfer deadline (ie when we needed it to happen!!) rather than waiting to Jan?

The last rumour before the deadline (as per WHU), was that a £2m offer was turned down, then Malky + £1.5m had been offered, also turned down (as it goes that offer would have only been worth £1.8m!); so I can''t really see how we can draw the conclusion that Harewood comes here in January from this week''s goings on.  It may happen, of course, but as far as there being a link with Malky''s move, I''m sure there wouldn''t be one.

could you imagine the scene ? 

" Oh Mr. Harewood we''re going to transfer you to  Norwich in three months time, until then go out and do the best you can for us....."

Sorry Vicar can''t see it ! besides every time he scores his price will go up £50,000 and more clubs will become interested.

unless the price was being overinflated prior to Jan - so a deal is being done now when prices are more sensible again??

I am only making up gossip- but it keeps us going till tomorrow!!