Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

The Doc show begins!

Another highlight of the Doc today was when Campbell was on the floor and Doc still couldnt tackle him.

Can someone explain why he was more interested in wrestling the sunderland player and hugging him then rather than heading the ball. Comically it hits him on the back of the head as he is not looking at the ball but the player he is grabbing.Our defence needs a miracle Lambert. We look good going forward but we must stop leaking goals.

Good to see Doherty trying so hard to be pushing his man about that he missed the ball at the corner to leave Tudor Jones have no chance....even after his obvious shirt pulling on Campbell....does this guy have anything to offer the team apart from being a liabilty!!

[quote user="canaryfan68"]Good to see Doherty trying so hard to be pushing his man about that he missed the ball at the corner to leave Tudor Jones have no chance....even after his obvious shirt pulling on Campbell....does this guy have anything to offer the team apart from being a liabilty!![/quote]The sad thing is if he let go and stopped he would have a free header to get the ball away. He is so persistent in winning his wrestling match he forgets the ball and it hits him on the back of the head! Why?

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I can''t believe Doherty let 9/11 happen, he''s a disgrace![/quote]

Say what?

[/quote]

We''re blaming him for everything else, so...

FFS people on here need to look at the bigger picture. Doc made one mistake, yes one and he got punished as you tend to when your playing against premiership oppo, the rest of the match he looked ok. no one is mentioning the tackles he has put in tonight, one stopping reid scoring his third or the headers he has made clearing the ball. At least Saturday we will have my preferred cb''s playing in doc and askoupeople really need to start watching the game and judge players on THAT game and stop jumping on the bandwagonsorry rant over needed to get that off my chest

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]FFS people on here need to look at the bigger picture. Doc made one mistake, yes one and he got punished as you tend to when your playing against premiership oppo, the rest of the match he looked ok. no one is mentioning the tackles he has put in tonight, one stopping reid scoring his third or the headers he has made clearing the ball. At least Saturday we will have my preferred cb''s playing in doc and askoupeople really need to start watching the game and judge players on THAT game and stop jumping on the bandwagonsorry rant over needed to get that off my chest[/quote]You actually believe your right (I am amazed)I do watch and 90% off his headers go straight to the one place you dont want it too, the 2nd wave of attack. What was he doing for the first? What was he doing from the corner?Just watch it back on sky+ he heads the ball straight to the next player coming forward instead of into space or away. It is almost as if he is aiming there he does it so often.You seem to be in the minority and yet still insist you are correct. Football is about opinions and most of us feel he is useless. I doubt this board will make any difference so what does it matter? I just have to express my displeasure at his constant failures.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]yeh i threw my naan bread at the TV when he let that one inWhat a donkey[/quote]

Why even take it seriously now! It''s just funny! Lamberts got a lot to do before they get my respect back, until then, i''m just gonna laugh about it all, they have my support, but not my respect

I havent said i am right but as you say this board is about peoples opinions and that is mine. why people feel the need to pick on one player every week is beyond me both whaley and otj were far worse than doc tonight but doc gets the stick. why unless it is preconceived ideas from previous games. as i said just wish people would judge game by game

GET DOC OUT... HE IS AWFUL.. The club has been only going in one direction since he has been here

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]yeh i threw my naan bread at the TV when he let that one inWhat a donkey[/quote]

Why even take it seriously now! It''s just funny! Lamberts got a lot to do before they get my respect back, until then, i''m just gonna laugh about it all, they have my support, but not my respect[/quote]A perfect summation of it all, I am almost beyond caring! Until they are prepared to help themselves you just have to sit back and take it on the chin and laugh it off.It is a sad series of events. I do believe we have a good youth coming through, a good manager in place. The problem is we dont have a board that will support the manager despite a full house very week.