Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

The Doc show begins!

i have said this since he has been as this club..... worst defender in the league... couldnt do premiership, championship or league... i bet he could not even make sunday league yet he in are team!!!! :-@

I think his days are numbered myself. I certainly hope so. We have played some good stuff to start with. The Doc has slowly dragged the defence deep thinking he is in charge and the gap between attack and defence is massive. The midfield are starting to tire now! He must leave the club A.S.A.P. Sunderland look in 2nd gear to be honest. God we have fallen a long way!The game was wide open till the doc got turned by Kenwyn Jones who managed to smoke a fag then wave at him before delivering a killer ball!

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Eh? Anyone fancy marking Andt Reid? No, dint think so. Im going to be sick if I continue watching this gash.[/quote]

And Again.

Be fair - this is a Prem side we are playing and whether we like it or not we are in the third tier. That said, the main thing we''ve needed sorting out for the last 4 years is the defence - and it is absolutely shocking that 3 managers have failed to nail it.....if Lambert can get them even partly sorted we''ll be a long way there!

Our defence is truly awful and doc is the worst of the lot. If there is a bright side to this, I don''t think Lambert will put up with this like previous managers.

This could be a cricket score! Even the commentator admitting we are dropping deeper now. Its not because we are behind its because that useless T*** drags us back there!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Get this man out of our team now, He is a complete joke![/quote]

You are seriously obsessed. Do you actually sit in the Snakepit by the way?

Look its Doherty trying to tackle Jones for the first goal![img]http://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/donkey_not_dead_just_lying_in_the_mud.jpg[/img]

Dicky,He is the cause of all that is wrong at NCFC it annoys me that others cant see it,  I admit the other defenders are pretty poor too. Our defence has been poor for far too long and every manager has spent all there funds looking for a striker. We have conceded so many goals it wouldnt matter if we had Rooney and Torres up front.Build from the back and start now, I am sure Lambert will do this. If we are to move forward the defence must be uprooted and built from scratch.I used to sit in there but have given up my season ticket this year as I live abroad.You?

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Dicky,He is the cause of all that is wrong at NCFC it annoys me that others cant see it,  I admit the other defenders are pretty poor too. Our defence has been poor for far too long and every manager has spent all there funds looking for a striker. We have conceded so many goals it wouldnt matter if we had Rooney and Torres up front.Build from the back and start now, I am sure Lambert will do this. If we are to move forward the defence must be uprooted and built from scratch.I used to sit in there but have given up my season ticket this year as I live abroad.You?[/quote]

He is the cause of all that is wrong at Norwich eh? You are seriously one eyed. Semmy was at fault for 2 of our goals but you don''t mention him. Or our strikers who can''t beat a keeper. All Doc did was slip. Funny how you can now judge him when you live abroad. Seen many games recently have you? Me, I sit in the Snakepit, yep.

[quote user="northeastcanary"]Agree but where the f**k was Semmy for the 2nd and 3rd goals? Hes as shit as the Doc![/quote]Im not a fan of Semmy but thats abit harsh. Whaley should be blamed for the 2nd, Semmy made the run down the wing and he just ignored him and lost the ball. With the 3rd Semmy was marking Campbell and pervented him getting the shot away because the centre defenders went missing.

[quote user="ncfcfan"]Look its Doherty trying to tackle Jones for the first goal!

[img]http://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/donkey_not_dead_just_lying_in_the_mud.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

HA HA HA< I almost wet myself!  Good God that is funny, not just the pic, the quote too!

The Doc must go, we have not had a decent defence since malky and flem. I originally thought the Doc would be a stop gap however he seems to have hung around for ages-would anyone pay a fee for him though??

It''s fair to say Doc''s not having his best game tonight.  We desperately need a new centre back who can organise and lead.  I don''t think any of our CBs are good enough.

Dicky,I agree the whole defence are bad, but he has survived far longer than the others. He just seems to hang around like a bad smell. I agree that Semmy is bad too, he is constantly found out of position. I do not get back for many games as I work abroad. But I have seen enough in previous seasons as a season ticket holder to merit an opinion!