Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

Re: HUCKERBY SEEN IN NORWICH ESTATE AGENTS!

Didn''t realise they sold turf, come on you are going to have to do better than that, but the estate agent thing is true, I know someone who has contacts with one of them and yes, he has made enquiries.

But don''t tell the Board!!

We really shouldnt get too carried away with this. Remember that no one has yet started to talk about fees/ contracts at the table yet, why would Hucks buy a house when he could be back in manchester in two + half months, unless he simply has money to burn. Also we have seen these kind of rumours before on several occasions.

Remember.....Teddy Sheringham getting a taxi from Norwich airport in the summer, and several African/Egyptian businessmen (potential investors) getting taxis to Carrow Road over the years, as well as the players who were supposed to have been spotted around town.

I heard a rumour that 20,000 city fans were going to be watching Gillingham and Stoke again for the next 15 seasons.......

No im not getting carried away with this rumour. If im honest i think he will impress for us and another club will come in for him. Its sad but when all 3 loan players go back we will be left with a mid table squad unless the board can find some money from somewhere.

.

[quote user="Smeg"]

.

[/quote]

What was that meant to be lol

[quote user="Hayden"]I heard a rumour that 20,000 city fans were going to be watching Gillingham and Stoke again for the next 15 seasons.......[/quote]Great, although there are better fixtures than Stoke when we are in the Premier league.  How do you know we are getting Gillingham in the cup?

[quote user="Big Rons Brain"][quote user="Hayden"]I heard a rumour that 20,000 city fans were going to be watching Gillingham and Stoke again for the next 15 seasons.......[/quote]

Great, although there are better fixtures than Stoke when we are in the Premier league.  How do you know we are getting Gillingham in the cup?
[/quote]

check dates of original posts mate [;)]

Hucks owns several properties in Norwich/Manchester which he rents out so with prices at their lowest was probably just adding a few more to his portfolio.

He has a lovely home of his own about 5 mins from where I used to live where I''m sure he''ll stay until his contract with San Jose expires [:)]

[quote user="CHIPPY"]wishful thinking! prat[/quote]Oh dear.http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1550706/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="kaiman"]

[quote user="Big Rons Brain"][quote user="Hayden"]I heard a rumour that 20,000 city fans were going to be watching Gillingham and Stoke again for the next 15 seasons.......[/quote]Great, although there are better fixtures than Stoke when we are in the Premier league.  How do you know we are getting Gillingham in the cup? [/quote]

check dates of original posts mate [;)]

[/quote]lol - that fell a bit flat then!!...in that case the horror is that we can''t even watch Stoke now

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="CHIPPY"]wishful thinking! prat[/quote]
Oh dear.

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1550706/ShowPost.aspx
[/quote]

hahaha yea, that''s coming from someone who thinks we''re signing nugent and eagles? jog on mate!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Hucks owns several properties in Norwich/Manchester which he rents out so with prices at their lowest was probably just adding a few more to his portfolio.

He has a lovely home of his own about 5 mins from where I used to live where I''m sure he''ll stay until his contract with San Jose expires [:)]

[/quote]

How far away do you have stay as a result of the restraining order then CA!!?[;)]