Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Its Hartlepool which counts, not....

Sunderland!

Yes, its glamour and on Sky, so a few sheckels won''t hurt us, but getting out of this damn league must be our number 1 priority. A defeat tonight won''t upset me too much........

Losing 3 points on Saturday however will!

Agreed?

Hell yeah - it''s a no-loose situation. Gives Lambert the chance to try out some other players, and ultimately means very little.

Yes, this is probably least important competitive game apart from the JPT we will play this season imo.

Agreed 100%

It would be nice to beat them just so we can bragg about it, but if we lost then who cares, it''s a bonus really as it would let us concentrate on the league.

And also the JPT, we cant make that a priority it''s the smallest trophy in league football! Play the reserves in this one, but a fairly strong side for the Sunderland game.

I agree that losing tonight won''t upset you too much !Other Staggering observations to follow include ?...It''s Yellow and Green we should play in....Not Blue !The Sky is mostly Blue.....when it''s not night-time !Cheese Sandwiches contain Cheese....Not Ham !  (Unless they are Ham and Cheese sandwiches)...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I agree that losing tonight won''t upset you too much !

Other Staggering observations to follow include ?...

It''s Yellow and Green we should play in....Not Blue !

The Sky is mostly Blue.....when it''s not night-time !

Cheese Sandwiches contain Cheese....Not Ham !  (Unless they are Ham and Cheese sandwiches)...

[/quote]

Only 1 word reply needed blah.................plonker![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I agree that losing tonight won''t upset you too much !Other Staggering observations to follow include ?...It''s Yellow and Green we should play in....Not Blue !The Sky is mostly Blue.....when it''s not night-time !Cheese Sandwiches contain Cheese....Not Ham !  (Unless they are Ham and Cheese sandwiches)...

[/quote]

Only 1 word reply needed blah.................plonker![;)]

[/quote]Shortest auto-biography I ever read, Mr Wiz...

While the league may be the priority we should still be picking our strongest team to try and win tonight, if we get through and get a decent draw in the next round it could be worth half a million quid which is as much as the restuarants make in a year. The JPT game against Brentford is the time to experiment imo.

We should try to win as many games as possible.

To do this we need to score more goals than the opposition.

League games hold more importance than Cup games.

wiz requires attention constantly.

Agree to an extent, as our future will be more secure for getting out of this division as soon as possible, however a cup run would be a novelty and could bring in a few quid as well.  I actually have a feeling we might pull off a shock tonight against a weakend Sunderland side to be honest.

[quote user="kdncfc"]While the league may be the priority we should still be picking our strongest team to try and win tonight, if we get through and get a decent draw in the next round it could be worth half a million quid which is as much as the restuarants make in a year. The JPT game against Brentford is the time to experiment imo.[/quote]Agree completely okay if we lose it isn''t the end of the world but there would be a financial benefit if we won and it would do wonders for the confidence.

Sunderland!

Yes, its glamour and on Sky, so a few sheckels won''t hurt us, but getting out of this damn league must be our number 1 priority. A defeat tonight won''t upset me too much........

Agreed?

[/quote]Stop posting Lambert''s pre-match team talks, it''s naughty.

Sunderland!

Agreed?

[/quote]

Yes, of course, but I''m going Saturday and when I see Norwich we lose!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

We should try to win as many games as possible.

To do this we need to score more goals than the opposition.

League games hold more importance than Cup games.

wiz requires attention constantly.

[/quote]

Says the man with 2 and half thousand posts![:D]

I think, and with all due respect to Harlepool, they ain''t Sunderland, and I saw signs tonight which say we can still win on Saturday.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I think, and with all due respect to Harlepool, they ain''t Sunderland, and I saw signs tonight which say we can still win on Saturday.[/quote]How can you possibly say that, when nobody knows who is in the first 11 ? [:)]

I''d be very suprised if the first 11 was too different from the Wycombe game.

Hope Lappin and WLY both start again along with Hoooze.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="First Wizard"]I think, and with all due respect to Harlepool, they ain''t Sunderland, and I saw signs tonight which say we can still win on Saturday.[/quote]

How can you possibly say that, when nobody knows who is in the first 11 ? [:)]
[/quote]

Simply because whoever is picked, and there will be a fair few from tonight, that should be enough............simples.

Also i gotta say, why the personal attacks on Wiz?? His OP was spot on and even if i don''t agree with absoloutly everything he says, this place would be cack without him.

Un-needed.

[quote user="Lambo"]Also i gotta say, why the personal attacks on Wiz?? His OP was spot on and even if i don''t agree with absoloutly everything he says, this place would be cack without him.

Un-needed.[/quote]Who is being personal ?  He called me a plonker at one point, which I took in good humour.  It was impossible to disagree with his OP - it''s like saying that there will be sun in the morning for crying out loud.  This place would have less wall-paper without him, I will agree, but I don''t think that the loss of any poster would make this place any more or less cack than it already is.

Wasn''t aimed at you amigo, was a post i saw on the first page once again calling him an attention seeker.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Lambo"]Also i gotta say, why the personal attacks on Wiz?? His OP was spot on and even if i don''t agree with absoloutly everything he says, this place would be cack without him. Un-needed.[/quote]

Who is being personal ?  He called me a plonker at one point, which I took in good humour.  It was impossible to disagree with his OP - it''s like saying that there will be sun in the morning for crying out loud.  This place would have less wall-paper without him, I will agree, but I don''t think that the loss of any poster would make this place any more or less cack than it already is.
[/quote]

I''m glad you took it that way Blah, hence the wink when I said it.

And thanks for your support Lambo, its much appreciated.

[quote user="Lambo"]Wasn''t aimed at you amigo, was a post i saw on the first page once again calling him an attention seeker.[/quote]We are all attention seekers, why else would you post here ? [:)]