Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

If Lambert has............

anything about him he must surely never,ever ever play Doc or Whaley again.Both so poor.On the bright side,Lappin must be first on the taemsheet.Another great performance.

Lappin was great, I''d expect Hoolahan and Russell to go this week and two new centre backs in by Friday... (in our dreams)

In fairness to Whaley, I didn''t think he was as bad as some are making out. Plenty of endeavour and against weaker defenders, he might have had more success.I agree with Doc though. You''ve got to love the big guy but he''s just too error prone I''m afraid.

Whalesy was shocking and we immediately looked more solid once he went off. Thought the doc done most things ok, yeah he made a mistake got punished but then so did our CB on sat

Doherty was aweful. Two goals were directly down to misstakes from him and they had more chances that were due to him being caught flat footed which happened quite a bit. Hist distribution wasnt good either and whilst he was winning headers he didnt seem to get much power or direction on many of them.To be honest it has to be one of the poorest games I have seen him play. Even Spillane looked to be trying to compensate for his lack of speed and at times got caught because he was too close to Doherty.

i always find that most city fans are split between those who think doherty is rubbish and idiots who think he''s good. Is it a coincidence that the downfall of our once great club started the year we signed the donkey?