Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Stay Off The Ruddy Pitch Delia!

Yes, I know Sky TV are in town, and yes, I know you -Z listers crave publicity, but don''t you think you''ve done enough damage at City already?

Stay off the pitch...........its not allowed!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Yes, I know Sky TV are in town, and yes, I know you -Z listers crave publicity, but don''t you think you''ve done enough damage at City already?

[/quote]Wiz in " I haven''t posted for five minutes, and can''t think of anything else to say, so I''ll drag up something that happened once four years ago " shocker.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Wiz in " I haven''t posted for five minutes, and can''t think of anything else to say, so I''ll drag up something that happened once four years ago " shocker.
[/quote]

lol.

She''s not a Z lister, she''s a lot higher than that.

It''s her pitch.

And I''ll remind you again that you are an attention-seeking, mysoginistic old prat.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]She''s not a Z lister, she''s a lot higher than that. It''s her pitch. And I''ll remind you again that you are an attention-seeking, mysoginistic old prat.[/quote]

hates mondays?!

[quote user="Glenn Foy"]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]She''s not a Z lister, she''s a lot higher than that. It''s her pitch. And I''ll remind you again that you are an attention-seeking, mysoginistic old prat.[/quote]

hates mondays?!

[/quote]

No, everyday is the same for me. You obviously haven''t been round here long enough to have met the local low-life.

1.No its not..........its ours!

2. [img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/rofl.gif[/img]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]She''s not a Z lister, she''s a lot higher than that.

It''s her pitch.

And I''ll remind you again that you are an attention-seeking, mysoginistic old prat.[/quote]

If that makes it OK,  why can''t anybody run on the pitch and claim they''re only running on their piece they own through shares they have?  She only has 60% roughly, split between her and MWJ.  Therefore we can run out on our bit?

[quote user="Mr McNallys Alter Ego"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]She''s not a Z lister, she''s a lot higher than that. It''s her pitch. And I''ll remind you again that you are an attention-seeking, mysoginistic old prat.[/quote]

If that makes it OK,  why can''t anybody run on the pitch and claim they''re only running on their piece they own through shares they have?  She only has 60% roughly, split between her and MWJ.  Therefore we can run out on our bit?

[/quote]

Top reply,  Oh I enjoyed that![Y]

[quote user="Ban idiots who use non-letter characters in usernames"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]She''s not a Z lister, she''s a lot higher than that.

It''s her pitch.

And I''ll remind you again that you are an attention-seeking, mysoginistic old prat.[/quote]

If that makes it OK,  why can''t anybody run on the pitch and claim they''re only running on their piece they own through shares they have?  She only has 60% roughly, split between her and MWJ.  Therefore we can run out on our bit?[/quote]Your bit is in the middle, near the centre circle, their bit is most of the outside.  You could always parachute in I suppose ?

[/quote]She wont have a chance of even getting on the pitch now, not with our new super security team! I couldnt help but notice that on saturday there were stewards in orange jackets dotted about every 20 yards around the pitch, end every time a goal was scored they stood up looking towards the crowd. Anyone else notice them? Im sure they never used to do that, although when they game was going on, they still seemed fairly dosy, watching the game, bet Mcnally wasnt pleased with that!

[quote user="First Jedi"]"1.No its not..........its ours!" Have you got proof of purchase? :)[/quote]

Yes, I still have my bank card reciepts Jedi...........I trust you have proof too? [:|]

It may have happened four years ago, but Footie Focus on Saturday closed with that famous outburst, so it is still relevant, and for once I totally agree with Wizard.

[quote user="CT "]The worst thread in pinkun messageboard history.

You should be very (NOT) proud Wiz[:|]
[/quote]

Coming from you..............that rich!!

"Yes, I still have my bank card reciepts Jedi...........I trust you have proof too? [:|]"

Only of the shares I''ve bought... How many have you got?

[quote user="CT "]The worst thread in pinkun messageboard history.You should be very (NOT) proud Wiz[:|][/quote]

[/quote]I didnt mean your orignal point, more the posts it provoked. I agree with your point entirely mate [Y]

[quote user="First Jedi"]"Yes, I still have my bank card reciepts Jedi...........I trust you have proof too? [:|]" Only of the shares I''ve bought... How many have you got?[/quote]

Absolutely none, and whilst the old trout remains here that will never change!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="CT "]The worst thread in pinkun messageboard history.You should be very (NOT) proud Wiz[:|][/quote]

[/quote]I didnt mean your orignal point, more the posts it provoked. I agree with your point entirely mate [Y][/quote]CT, you are such a people-pleaser it is painful.  Grow a pair and get your own opinion for goodness sake ! [:)]

[quote user="ACE"]It may have happened four years ago, but Footie Focus on Saturday closed with that famous outburst, so it is still relevant, and for once I totally agree with Wizard.[/quote]For crying out loud Ace, this really is right up there with "don''t run with scissors".  Doesn''t exactly tell us anything new, does it ?

"and every time a goal was scored they stood up looking towards the crowd. Anyone else notice them"Long time since we scored so hard to comment really lol

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Bit irrelevant since we''ve been on SKY many a time since it happened? [:S]
[/quote]

Irrelevant maybe, but it does increase the post count by 6 so far...ironic therefore to note in the orginal post a criticism of Z listers who crave publicity!

Still, it''s classic Wiz and you have to love him for it I guess.

[quote user="ACE"]It may have happened four years ago, but Footie Focus on Saturday closed with that famous outburst, so it is still relevant, and for once I totally agree with Wizard.
[/quote]

Doesn''t that just show how lazy the producers of Football Focus are? I fail to see how it makes the ramblings of 1st Wiz any more relevant.