Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Taylor

Holt XI

Did anyone else notice Sky''s inability to recognise any of our players other than Grant Holt and so Spillane among others were just called Holt during the game. Even Dion referred to ''Martin''s'' header for our goal even though it was Cody. I guess it''s not a surprise but it annoys me that they try and talk about our players with authority and don''t even know which is which half the time.

I wish we did have a team full of Holt''s!

An 11 full of passion, fight and ability. The local dentist would be pretty busy though....

i also noticed that they couldn''t even count, they said taht we were down to ten men after the sending off and injury... idiots!! I can see why they dont know much about the players, but simple mathematics is not a strong point of theirs.

that''s very true. They really aren''t interested in anything outside the Premier League. I remember them referring to Marshall a few weeks ago for Cardiff as a top quality goalkeeper, I nearly choked.

I think they employed their "Third Division" standard of pundits last night though. I think you''ll find the Jeff Stellings, Andy Grays and Martin Tylers would have done their homework better.

Ian Darke (who is a boxing commentator really) clearly had been to 1 Norwich game in the last 5 years and referred to game at Brentford when he was giving an opinion on any of the players. Lets face it, very few of a players are known outside of Norfolk now and only very knowledgeable people are going to know anything about our team.

Pablo''s pubic perm wrote the following post at 25/08/2009 11:32 AM:

I think they employed their "Third Division" standard of pundits last night though. I think you''ll find the Jeff Stellings, Andy Grays and Martin Tylers would have done their homework better.

Jeff Stelling was the pundit............................................ :)