Sign in to follow this  
Lamberts a legend

Re: Reading or Hartlepool game??

Got a bit of a problem, i''ve got a Reading Festival ticket this weekend, but with the way Norwich are playing at the moment i''m tempted to not go to Reading and just go to the Hartlepool game on Saturday, what do you think I should do?

Please go to Reading, honestly you will regret not going there far more, than you will going all the way to Hartlepool to see a game we "might" get something from.

[quote user="Lamberts a legend"]Got a bit of a problem, i''ve got a Reading Festival ticket this weekend, but with the way Norwich are playing at the moment i''m tempted to not go to Reading and just go to the Hartlepool game on Saturday, what do you think I should do?[/quote]Go to the Doctors and seek help!!! Reading is a once a year event! Cannot be missed! There''ll be many other weeks for Norwich to upset you.......... [;)]

[quote user="Lamberts a legend"]Just think that Norwic have got a huuuggggee chance against Hartlepool and I should be there supporting the lads!! Reading is great but Norwich and Lambert need me![/quote]you don''t deserve your ticket for Reading festival if you think like that, sorry. I''m as passionate about NCFC as the next person but choosing between that and missing 1 away game (which is bloody miles away) is a no brainer. I wouldn''t say we have a ''huge'' chance anyway - we should have had a ''huge'' chance against Brentford and look how that turned out..

[quote user="Sack the board"]

Your turning down radiohead for Hartlepool. Mate that is mental!

Hartlepool then......it wont be as depressing as Radiohead

[/quote]Only bad music is depressing - a Radiohead gig is about the most life-affirming thing there is. The idea of wanting to watch City draw at Hartlepool instead is utter insanity.

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

This weekend I went to the Wycombe game, and then went to V on Sunday! Solution!

However it is a bit more of a trek from Norwich to Hartlepool then back and across to Reading!!

[/quote]

Depending which day Bloc Party are on - that could change my mind actually!?

I''m not sure he''s undeserving of his ticket to go to Reading Festival if he''s paid for it him/herself..? Now, if he/she has won it in a competition, and is thinking of sacking it off, then that''s a different matter...