Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Im going to back Otsemobor for the last two games

he is my most hated player, but im quite happy with the way he has played in the last two games.

I have noticed that he has got more crosses in the box than usual and contrary to opinions the two Reid goals were not actually his fault.

The first he got forward and Whaley stupidly gave te ball away allowing us to be exposed at right back. The second he had to come inside to mark their striker as Spillane had commited himself further forward leaving their striker totally unmarked. Whaley was the one who should have been covering

Although Whaley sold him short, chasing off into oblivion like he did totally conpromised the shape of the defence.  You can do that if you know that there is a man to cover your back.  That man would have been....Whaley!  Semi should have had enough nouse to realise it wasn''t a smart place to be. I wouldn''t blame him for the other Reid goal.  He got pulled across to cover the defence.  Whaley should have been tracking back.  Overall I thought Semi did OK but he''s still far stronger going forward than defending.  Wouldn''t it be an idea to play him up the right instead of Whaley? Just a thought.

I personally would like to second that. I thought he was a dam site better then anything we''ve seen of him last season.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Saturday was ok....i actually applauded him and he is my least fave player.

But last night he was out of position for 2 goals. Cant believe your backing him for that.
[/quote]

Tottally agree, out of position and still doesn''t look like he''s putting the effort or commitment in