Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

IF ALNWICK IS NOT FIT FOR SATURDAY.....

Theo , we need to find out if he really as bad as he seemed against Col U and if he is we need to be signing another keeper this week , especially if Burnley were to sign Alnwick.

[quote user="A Squad Of Gunns Blanks"]Theo , we need to find out if he really as bad as he seemed against Col U and if he is we need to be signing another keeper this week , especially if Burnley were to sign Alnwick.[/quote]As previously suggested i really think it would be best to find this out in the johnstones paint trophy. We should play Rudd against Hartlepool regardless of Alnwick being fit or not, I really don''t rate him.

Theo, he needs another chance as we cant judge whether he is good enough or not on one game and also when the other players arent having a good game either. I just hope if he does play the fans get behind him not like the col u game!

[quote user="Hughesy"]Theo, he needs another chance as we cant judge whether he is good enough or not on one game and also when the other players arent having a good game either. I just hope if he does play the fans get behind him not like the col u game![/quote]

Agree with that, although I would like to see Rudd play a few games too.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]Rudd on Saturday and give Theo a return on Tuesday in the JPT
[/quote]

Agreed

[/quote]

Sounds like a perfect plan.

:)

[quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]Rudd on Saturday and give Theo a return on Tuesday in the JPT[/quote]

Agreed

[/quote]

Sounds like a perfect plan.

:)

[/quote]

but i want to go to wembley  [:''(] [;)]

[quote user="Lambo"]LOL. I''d play Theo and i think Lambert will want to take a look at him anyway.[/quote]

I think he may just possibly have noticed him in our game against Colchester [:D]