Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Dumic and Askou?

Funnily enough thats the combo i said to my brother tonight.

I think it''s time to try a youngster who looks promising. Didn''t turn out bad with Adeyemi and quite frankly, what''s the worst that can happen? We lose another game? I predict if we played Dumic, we would see an improvement in our defence.

Not away from home. Too experimental for a tricky away game in my opinion.Despite what I''ve said on other threads, it''s Doc and Askou for me.

I''d actually give Nelson another shot against his old club, with the obvious Askou

Back four of:

Otsemobor (got no choice with Spillane suspension) Nelson Askou Drury

I think that Lambert may shuffle the pack again in the Paint Trophy against Brentford, Dumic and Maric for a game?

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

I''d actually give Nelson another shot against his old club, with the obvious Askou

Back four of:

Otsemobor (got no choice with Spillane suspension) Nelson Askou Drury

[/quote]

Although I''ve only seen him in a couple of games, Colchester being one, Nelson looks a poor man''s Doc to me. So slow and all about the hoof ball.

I still think Askou and Nelson might be a handy partnership........Nelson along with EVERYONE had a bad game against Colchester but he has been a pretty tough and determined competitor in the past......I''d give him a shot under someone who can actually give players direcion!!

This Is What I Have Said All Along! Give Dumic A Chance!! :) He Can''t Be Worse Than Doc. At Dartford He Looked Pretty Strong And Solid!!