Sign in to follow this  
bundo

Chris Lakey's EDP Man of the Match

Can''t believe Chris Lakey gave ''donkey Docherty'' 8 points and EDP Man of the Match. Watch the 1st and 4th goals again Mr Lakey. This man is the worst central defender in the history of Norwich City and should never wear a City shirt again

[quote user="bundo"] This man is the worst central defender in the history of Norwich City and should never wear a City shirt again[/quote]1st post, eh....  Hi, Michael Nelson!

[quote user="bundo"]Can''t believe Chris Lakey gave ''donkey Docherty'' 8 points and EDP Man of the Match. Watch the 1st and 4th goals again Mr Lakey. This man is the worst central defender in the history of Norwich City and should never wear a City shirt again[/quote]

Apart from that piece of Sh!t Nelson [8o|]

i thought he was definitely man of the match. only person out there who deserved the city shirt. played his skin off. absolute credit to the club, prob the best central defender in the whole league and maybe the champ as well. i worry everyday that a champ team might come for him......

(please, oh please come for him! i''ll even pack his suitcase!)

The 8 points was not for his football prowess. It was his "Strictly Come Dancing" Score for the deft footwork and his close holding of his oppenents. I would have given him 9.8 on that basis. 0.1 for footballing skills.

I would have Nelson over Doc as i have seen Doc play loads of times and have seen Nelson play once.

Doherty a bloody 8 [:@] What match was Lakey watching!! I sat next to two old  women  and we just spent the whole match moaning about him and booing him every time he cocked up (they were quite funny actually).

Nelson and Doherty are both cart horses. I cannot understand this ''8'' either. Doherty is often out of position, slow and is incapable of processing decisions before acting rashly. He often gives away free-kicks and is not capable of knowing when to trust his keeper. He is a liability. He was lucky to be on the pitch after getting away with a shirt pull as the last man V Sunderland. I think when playing certain teams he can cope, but faced with fast forwards and movement he is exposed for being extremely poor. Certainly would rather have anyone next to Askou than Doc, anyone except Nelson that is.