Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Win Soon

Let''s hope that City gain their first win in the Premiership very soon as the longer they go without it the confidence will soon start to drain and it will be very hard to start to get the necessary points to stay up.  Today''s game''s very important as we cold find ourselves bottom with an away trip to Spurs tomorrow.  I know we all said that we just want to enjoy the season whether we go down or not but it would be nice to stay up if we can. 

Let''s hope the two Danes soon get to grips with the Premiership as we cannot afford any passengers and we all need to be firing on all cylinders.  Wins breeds confidence and lets hope that we soon get the first one.  Spurs have not conceeded yet in the Premiership so hopefully that can be put right tomorrow.

OTBC

I agree that we need to get our first win soon, but I don''t think the confidence will drain away if we lose tomorrow.  At the end of the day we have played some of the best clubs in the league so far.  How many people expected us to have many more than 2 points at this stage?  I didn''t!  We aren''t going to stay up playing the likes of United, Arsenal, Newcastle etc.  We''ve got to look at October and November- That''s where we''ll pick up points

2-1 to the city tomorrow,the start of things to come, plus I really need some points on the prediction league!!

I''d agree with the sentiments here, we need to get a win soon to keep the confidence up before the excitement of being in the big time disappears.

BTW, "nolegs" I have just the Avatar for you. See this:

Morph abso bloody brilliant  i don''t know about my legs ,but i think i''ve just laughed 2 other important bits off!!

We have made a good start to the prem, in terms of performances, but we needed to win the palace home game   (the easiest fixture for us this season(on paper at least)) and i thought we could sneak 1 draw  out of the next 3 games so i had us down to have 4 points at the moment.

I think the next 3 games are really difficult also and i think we''ll do well to get 1 or 2 points out of them, but i''m forever hopeful.

I think they''ll pick up a win on saturday against Aston Villa, im going on saturday as i can only go a few times every season as the tickets arn''t very easy to get hold of.

Well done Morph- very funny!

If we play like we did today and get points at places like Spurs it will do our confidence loads of good!