Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

F.A.O any Los Angeles based Canaries...

I will be in Los Angeles on 14th September when the MK Dons match is on Sky.  Will it be televised anywhere in the LA area??

Always a problem, and will be worth asking your hotel concierge when you''re out there. There are a few places that show them. Around me in West Hollywood there is the ''Cat & Fiddle'' and the ''Coach & Horses'' which are both on Sunset Blvd which sometimes show English games. No guarantees they will be showing the game though i''m afraid. Bear in mind that League 1 football isn''t that big out here! Also consider the time difference, so it''ll be lunchtime here when the game is on.

This site may be of some help to you:

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/800950

Basically it just lists all bars in CA that show soccer. Don''t get your hopes up mind!

Yeah, The Cat & Fiddle was where I was planning on going as i''m staying on Sunset anyway.  I might send them an email.  I''ll let you know what they say.  See you for an early pint if its on! 

Good thinking. Is your trip business or pleasure?

Dodgers are at home the same day btw - would recommend seeing them while you''re in town also!

Strictly pleasure!! My wife and I try and get over every year.  Love it!! Going to a Dodgers game could be interesteing as well!

[quote user="Hollywood Canary"]Good thinking. Is your trip business or pleasure? Dodgers are at home the same day btw - would recommend seeing them while you''re in town also![/quote]

Are you a good ol'' Naarfulk boi who has moved out to the West Coast of America, or are you USA born and bred? If the latter, why the interest in City?