Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Dear oh dear!

This is truly a difficult time to be a fan of the greatest football club in the world. The promise of Roy Keane''s appointment has turned south, and rather quickly. As with most of us, I had tremendous optimism upon Roy Keane''s hiring. At the risk of stating the obvious, I had hoped that the appointment of a former world-class player with a record of bringing a bottom of the table Championship club to the Premier League would bring success to Ipswich Town in short order. However, my hopes, as well as the hopes of all Ipswich Town fans, have not been fulfilled. Yet. And yet...

Hysterically Laughing

I remember telling all those here that were green with envy at Ipswich getting Keane that he''d flop there and that after his time at Sunderland people know what he''s like as a manager now and he won''t be able to attract as many players as people think.

Thats why Murphy, Leadbitter etc all turned them down.

[quote user="Lambo"]I remember telling all those here that were green with envy at Ipswich getting Keane that he''d flop there and that after his time at Sunderland people know what he''s like as a manager now and he won''t be able to attract as many players as people think. Thats why Murphy, Leadbitter etc all turned them down.[/quote]

I was never a fan of his, mad and march hare come to mind.