Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Tudor Jones

Surprised by the criticism of Tudur Jones. For me, he''s not been too bad. Good at breaking up play and getting his foot in. I''ve also noticed he does a lot of tracking around. The sort of stuff you don''t get praise for.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Surprised by the criticism of Tudur Jones. For me, he''s not been too bad. Good at breaking up play and getting his foot in. I''ve also noticed he does a lot of tracking around. The sort of stuff you don''t get praise for.[/quote]

Well he didnt track the Sunderland midfield player who scored Sunderland''s first goal on Monday.

On the pitch but doing what?

I think OTJ looks like he could be a good player for us but so far he just isn''t doing enough when he plays.

I''m not going to write him off just yet, give him time to settle down.

He does not look comfortable on the ball.

As a central midfielder you need this asset to be at the top of your priority list.

For me would not get in my starting 11 Hughes and Adeyami in the centre is the way forward.

Swansea message boards said he was all set for a great career until injury knocked him back - from then on it became a confidence thing. Apparently he''s a "smashing chap". Think he has potential and his height could otherwise be useful but I agree he has not exactly impressed to date.

I thought he looked terrible - slow and no obvious drive or fight you''d expect from a defensive midfielder.

I thought he looked better when he dropped back to centre back after the red card.

With his build (and the lack of other options in that position) maybe Lambert should try and see if he can mould him into a centre back?

I thought we played pretty well though - very impressed with Gill and I think he may have scored the goal Martin missed. 4-1 flattered them I thought

"I thought we played pretty well though - very impressed with Gill and I think he may have scored the goal Martin missed. 4-1 flattered them I thought"

What game where u watching?

Gill did  not even play???