Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

THE CHIRP - NEW Article

Hi all, I''ve written a new article on my blog site. If you''re bored and looking for something new to read whilst having a cup of tea and a biccy please click on my blog link at the bottom of this posting to take a look.If you wish, please add your thoughts and comments under the article.Thanks, James

Incase this function isn''t working (as it just didn''t for me??!!) please copy and paste this linkhttp://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/blogs/the-chirp.aspxIt''s the one dated 26.08.09 The Doc... The Marmite Man of Football. (it''s titled something like that anyway!)

No no thank you! The player i really hoped Lambert would bring in to cover us was Neal Trotman of Preston. Sadly, he has moved to Southampton on loan so it''s anyones guess who Lambert might look to bring in... If at all he does bring in anyone. On this m/b the Doherty issue has been heavily debated and it has really surpried me how people are stil split on this issue.

Enjoyed reading it - Thanks. 

Your references to ''The Doc'' made me think though - surely given both the way his surname is spelt and the way he''s been playing, ''The Doh'' would be far more appropriate?!

haha that''s quite good... Sadly I fear we might have plenty of occasions to say ''D''oh!'' with the way our back four has been playing!

[quote user="The Chirp"]No no thank you!

The player i really hoped Lambert would bring in to cover us was Neal Trotman of Preston. Sadly, he has moved to Southampton on loan so it''s anyones guess who Lambert might look to bring in... If at all he does bring in anyone.

On this m/b the Doherty issue has been heavily debated and it has really surpried me how people are stil split on this issue.
[/quote]

Pretty Good Thanks for that.