Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Report from Colney

Went down today, looked interesting.

Culverhouse looks a good coach, spent most of the session with all the defenders looking at shape and was continuously telling them all what to do. The defenders were split into two back fours taking it in turns with all the basic attributes like organisation and positioning.

The groups were the following: make of them what you will...

Otsemobor, Nelson, Askou, Drury

and

Spillane, Doherty, Stephens, haberham

There was also a black guy who i didnt recognise, he looked pretty tricky, could be a right winger by the looks of it??

There is still no gill around and Stefanovic wasnt there but Russell was and involved in training with the group. Also Lappin and Tudor-Jones were sitting out watching

[quote user="ncfclad"]Went down today, looked interesting. Culverhouse looks a good coach, spent most of the session with all the defenders looking at shape and was continuously telling them all what to do. The defenders were split into two back fours taking it in turns with all the basic attributes like organisation and positioning. The groups were the following: make of them what you will... Otsemobor, Nelson, Askou, Drury and Spillane, Doherty, Stephens, haberham There was also a black guy who i didnt recognise, he looked pretty tricky, could be a right winger by the looks of it?? There is still no gill around and Stefanovic wasnt there but Russell was and involved in training with the group. Also Lappin and Tudor-Jones were sitting out watching[/quote]

Interested to read that Russell was back and training with us. The tricky black player wouldn''t be that guy at Barnet would it ? How tall was he ?

[quote user="ncfclad"]Went down today, looked interesting. Culverhouse looks a good coach, spent most of the session with all the defenders looking at shape and was continuously telling them all what to do. The defenders were split into two back fours taking it in turns with all the basic attributes like organisation and positioning. The groups were the following: make of them what you will... Otsemobor, Nelson, Askou, Drury and Spillane, Doherty, Stephens, haberham There was also a black guy who i didnt recognise, he looked pretty tricky, could be a right winger by the looks of it?? There is still no gill around and Stefanovic wasnt there but Russell was and involved in training with the group. Also Lappin and Tudor-Jones were sitting out watching[/quote]

Do we assume from this that it will be Nelson and Askou as CBs on Saturday?  (I know this would please a couple of people!!)

[quote user="ncfclad"]Went down today, looked interesting.

Culverhouse looks a good coach, spent most of the session with all the defenders looking at shape and was continuously telling them all what to do. The defenders were split into two back fours taking it in turns with all the basic attributes like organisation and positioning.

The groups were the following: make of them what you will...

Otsemobor, Nelson, Askou, Drury

and

Spillane, Doherty, Stephens, haberham

There was also a black guy who i didnt recognise, he looked pretty tricky, could be a right winger by the looks of it??

There is still no gill around and Stefanovic wasnt there but Russell was and involved in training with the group. Also Lappin and Tudor-Jones were sitting out watching[/quote]Ok, isn''t that Whaley? If not, Daley? (He did play there against Sunderland)

[quote user="John"][quote user="ncfclad"]Went down today, looked interesting. Culverhouse looks a good coach, spent most of the session with all the defenders looking at shape and was continuously telling them all what to do. The defenders were split into two back fours taking it in turns with all the basic attributes like organisation and positioning. The groups were the following: make of them what you will... Otsemobor, Nelson, Askou, Drury and Spillane, Doherty, Stephens, haberham There was also a black guy who i didnt recognise, he looked pretty tricky, could be a right winger by the looks of it?? There is still no gill around and Stefanovic wasnt there but Russell was and involved in training with the group. Also Lappin and Tudor-Jones were sitting out watching[/quote]

Ok, isn''t that Whaley?

If not, Daley? (He did play there against Sunderland)
[/quote]

Ah, yes, you could be right. I assumed that NCFClad knew all the Norwich players and had identified this one as a potential new signing. I''ll stop being excited now.

Was he mixed-race or black?Hopefully it was it this guy?[URL=http://img34.imageshack.us/i/albertadomah8001848732.jpg/][IMG]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1883/albertadomah8001848732.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="John"][quote user="ncfclad"]Went down today, looked interesting. Culverhouse looks a good coach, spent most of the session with all the defenders looking at shape and was continuously telling them all what to do. The defenders were split into two back fours taking it in turns with all the basic attributes like organisation and positioning. The groups were the following: make of them what you will... Otsemobor, Nelson, Askou, Drury and Spillane, Doherty, Stephens, haberham There was also a black guy who i didnt recognise, he looked pretty tricky, could be a right winger by the looks of it?? There is still no gill around and Stefanovic wasnt there but Russell was and involved in training with the group. Also Lappin and Tudor-Jones were sitting out watching[/quote]

Ok, isn''t that Whaley?

If not, Daley? (He did play there against Sunderland)
[/quote]

Looked pretty tricky. . . . that rules out whaley !

I do know all the players includin most of the academy, it could be one of the new academy scholars but he looked older to me.

he was black.

Powell (the Barnet guy) is white and about 6''4". Could have been Mtandari, another ex-Spurs triallist, but it would seem Lambert wasn''t interested in them for future development.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]Powell (the Barnet guy) is white and about 6''4". Could have been Mtandari, another ex-Spurs triallist, but it would seem Lambert wasn''t interested in them for future development.[/quote]

I think they were talking about Adomah, he is black and about 6''1"

[quote user="ldnboy"]Was he mixed-race or black?Hopefully it was it this guy?[URL=http://img34.imageshack.us/i/albertadomah8001848732.jpg/][IMG]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1883/albertadomah8001848732.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]"In July 2009 Adomah was linked with a move to both Championship side Blackpool and Norwich City of League One.[2]"Interesting..

Adomah would be an awesome signing, though we would have to be very sneaky about it as I am sure there would be plenty of interest from Championship clubs.

If it was that Barnet player, which I very much doubt it is, I would be very happy and would get rid of Hoolahoop for him.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]this is just like playing "guess who" with the kids. does he have a moustache?[/quote]

Did he have a beard?

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Horse Manure"]

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]this is just like playing "guess who" with the kids. does he have a moustache?[/quote]

Did he have a beard?

[/quote]

quality childhood game!

[/quote]

Bottom right equals Roy Keane on gardening leave doing his Iranian president impression....