Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Who's going to Hartlepool?

Looking forward to seeing a ground I haven''t been to - I think it will be a bit like the Scunthorpe away game a few years ago.

I don''t understand why the game is all ticket though.

I will be there with Kathy and have arranged to meet up with Smudger who is going with his brother.Football ground No.82 for me.

I can''t go[:(] Away games for me on a Saturday are difficult these days although I did make Exeter. Would have been a new ground for me too Tilly. It will also be the first game I have missed this season. I''m not looking at this thread anymore [:''(]

i spent quite alot of time up there last year and loved the place. Its the hardest town in the world to spend a tenner on a night out due to its buy one get three pints free mentality!

The ground is right next door to a morrisons funny enough as well!

Just dont go calling anyone a monkey hanger!

I''ll be there with my son-in-law and grandson, who live not far away. Worked in Hartlepool years ago. Good loyal fans who know their game. Looking forward to seeing James Brown in action; think he was on Roeder''s list at one time, but got injured. They will give us a good game.

Been looking forward to this one since we got relegated. My tickets says block C but I have seat 1. hope that each bloock starts from 1 as i don''t fancy being in the far corners! [:(]