Lincs CR dont worry im not to bothered about them ill give as good as i get im small time they enjoying more taking pi** out of the Newcastle and Middlesbrough fans at min but still make some noise anyway ill have it on the box so be looking forward to the noise

Ok mate lets hope so! Are you at Hartlepool sat? Its like a home game eh? Im just up here on a contract for the last 4 years but get down for the league games as ive still got a season ticket. Speak soon!  

Yeah ill be there tickets came through other day, yeah just up the road bus straight there so nice easy trip home for a change. Good that you can still get there with work commitments and family also the touble of not been able to drive have problems getting to home games. yeah talk soon going to bother the local landlord to put our match on rather than Liverpool V Villa

Hiya, getting a bit worried in case we get properly tanned tonight cos I work with a couple of Sunderland fans. One huge bonus of being in the north, though, is no scummers [:D] haven''t met one up here yet [:)]

Anyway, welcome aboard [Y]   

[quote user="LQ"]Yep - there''s only one of me (I think?)

Got fed up with the other site crashing and continually logging out as you were posting

[/quote]

Thought I''d seen you on there a few times in August or is that a different LQ?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="LQ"]Yep - there''s only one of me (I think?)Got fed up with the other site crashing and continually logging out as you were posting

[/quote]

Thought I''d seen you on there a few times in August or is that a different LQ?

[/quote]You really are getting quite dull, did you know that?It''s admission time obviously! Yes, I posted a question on Qs for the Club because I was unsure about the rules for international clearance. That was 2 posts (one to say thanks for the reply) on that day, pre-season.Next I joined in the match thread for the Brentford game and I may even have posted a couple of things in reply to some old friends.Gosh, I''m guilty as charged.Do you really have nothing better to do?Oh I know, how about you post something ''off topic'' in the wrong forum?No, I forgot. You''re a ''mod'' aren''t you.Want to have a go at me about something else? Don''t worry about it - I''ll only ignore you.

[quote user="North-East-canarie"]

I am a banana of cause everone comes to say hi only way you get to know people and also get your post count up [:P]

Should it be a good thing or bad thing that i will soon get know you.

[/quote]

i get moaned for '' increasing my post count''!!

its a good thing, everyone knows me on here!

oh, and each wednesday look for the

Rays funds for the academy thread - it helps to put money into the academy - it starts on wednesday!

Hi macdougall''s perm, sorry missed you last night but pub called. but wasnt as bad as I thought really few Sunderland fans got some digs in but only to be expected really (I would have done the same)

Yeah not come across one myself yet and hope I dont really . Where about up north are you ?

welcome to the site NEC

As you can see i''v been tight on the posting in the year iv been a member!

I prefere to read the football related articles, (unfortunatly you can get the odd childish argument on here)

But generally they are easy to overlook and its a good board (although i prefere BBCs 606!)

Welcome NEC.

You will find a full range of views on here from the ridiculous to the sublime.

If you want a clue (mine are the sublime ones)

Welcome N-E-C.

Remember there''s only 13 people that post on this forum so you will need to have at least another 7 multiple log ons. Ask I am a banana for more details:-)

Hello North-East-Canarie

I like you am new to this too, despite being able to remember standing on a milk crate in the River End Terrace. I have read rather than posted since joining as many threads seem pointless or sometimes offensive. It is refreshing to see a positive one. well done mate. Long may it continue. Not a disgrace yesterday, more of a audition.

Specialized Canary thanks for the welcome I too like to read football articles which you can get anywhere really from the net.

But I also like the laughs that i have seen on here and some of the wit is right up my street lets say makes it intresting. Plus all ready relised there are few of us up here in the north east which is a real positive.