Well I would say ''hi'', but if I do and you reply politely you may get tarred with the wrong brush![;)]Oh, sod it - HI!

[quote user="North-East-canarie"]Thought id come and say hi to everyone as new on here been reading all messages and lot of people have some intresting views so I thought id sign up and join in.[/quote]

Hello and welcome NEC.  Where abouts in the North East are you?

[:)]

Yep - there''s only one of me (I think?)Got fed up with the other site crashing and continually logging out as you were posting so I thought I''d make some new friends. As you''ve probably noticed it''s not going too well...[:P]Who were you on there? You can choose not to answer that if you like btw!

[quote user="North-East-canarie"]

Hi norfolkbroadslim hope you are well, Im from Middlesbrough so if get beat tonight have a few mates who are sunderland fans that are ready to take the Pi**

[/quote]

I''m a bit further north than you, way up in Northumberland.

Know the feeling Lq its not much better now even the posting is down to about 2 post per day so though come have look over here. I was ian_norw934 over there didnt really post to much though.

I am a banana of cause everone comes to say hi only way you get to know people and also get your post count up [:P]

Should it be a good thing or bad thing that i will soon get know you.

Hi North-East Canarie,

Nice to see another Northerner on here.

Keep your eye out on Wednesday for the best thread of the week "Rays funds for Foncy with the Pink un pickers" - have a read and please join in!

Leedscanary

Hey NE-Canarie, a warm welcome to the forum. Don''t worry about those sunderland fans near you... we''ll be singing songs for them tonight! (Oh how we can all dream...)