Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Paul Lambert Chant

I wondered whether a chant was possible to the tune of the proclaimers 500 miles, because of Scottish connection.

" I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more to see the boys in yellow n'' green"

theres a bit where they go Dalalalalala in which Paul Lamberts name could be chanted in between.

Or maybe I should just stick to the day job.

before anybody comes in with a sarcastic dissing reply, i''d just like to say: well done for being brave enough to keep suggesting ideas for songs, despite the likelyhood of all the grumpy bar stewards running it down.Thing is, the creativity at carrow road is hideous. We''re almost as big a joke as the club, so we do need some new original ones.

We did have a good reputation for songs in the Worthy years. I think a lot of them originated away from home, particularly when we had our London lot in attendance.

''And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more, just to be the fan who walked a 1000 miles to fall down at your door

Paulie Lambert, Paulie Lambert, Paulie Lambert, Paulie Lambert, Da da la da da la da da la da la de.....''

Damn straight, behind bored ftw ;)

But I think it could work

You are missing a line off that chant... you can just stop midway through what would be the chorus...;

But I would walk 500 miles

And I would walk 500 more

Just to be the man who walked 1000 miles

To fall down at your door

Unless you just missed out the "Just to be the man who walked 1000 miles". But then "more" doesn''t rhyme with "green" tho, so it doesn''t work anyway...?

Sorry to "shoot it down in flames" or whatever, but http://www.rhymezone.com might help... :)

Theres only one paul lambert, one paul lambert,

He won 7-1, so we fired the gunn,

We walking in a Lambert wonderland.

I put this up the other day, we''ve sung it at Brentford and on Saturday, but no one joins in, we just get abused. I really don''t think its that bad.

Someone was in front of me singing something similar at Brentford. Right of the goal in the terracing, may have been you (Y)

500MILES, WHAT AN AWFUL SONG .HATE IT. DIDN’T LIKE IT BEFORE THE GRANT DAYS LIKE IT EVEN LESS NOW.

ANYWAY WITH THE CLUB RECORD ITS LIKELY TO BE CHEERIO,CHEERIO,CHEERIO

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]''And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more, just to be the fan who walked a 1000 miles to fall down at your door

Paulie Lambert, Paulie Lambert, Paulie Lambert, Paulie Lambert, Deli, Deli Deli Deli Deliah [:-p].....''

Damn straight, behind bored ftw ;)

But I think it could work[/quote]It fits.... but just NOto my addition, just a little joke :)

[quote user="Apoptosis"]

I put this up the other day, we''ve sung it at Brentford and on Saturday, but no one joins in, we just get abused. I really don''t think its that bad.

[/quote]LOL I like it!

[quote user="Methane"]How about a bit of Chopin for the Lambert ?[/quote]

Sonata No 2 (orchestrated Elgar) March Funebre.  Ironically played at both the funerals of President Kennedy and Leonid Brezhnev but possibly from a different angle.

[;)]

[quote user="Apoptosis"]

[/quote]

Thats a gooden! need to get people involved