Sign in to follow this  
Skint Eastwood

This board is a MESS!

A lot of activity on here, which is great, but we need more organisation. Better subsections, more options, a post history so you can track down replies easier, that kind of thing.

Please.

You''ve only just bloody joined so it shouldn''t be too difficult to find your post history!

I''m so disappointed that this forum doesn''t meet with your high expectations.

LOL , its not a bad board to be fair !I think the only thing lacking really is a edit function.Course we could do with a nicer lay out etc etc, but its not like one of the pisswhich ones which was linked yesterday.That truely was dire to navigate !

I think as far as boards go this is one of the better ones!

the ipswich one yesturday where you have to open each individual reply

the bbc606 which is extremely simple

or the Canaries.co.uk message board, where you have to open it in a certain way in order to view the whole message at once :)

althought yesturday i did reply to a thread twice on here, thinking that my original attempt hadnt worked :S

I have to agree with the OP myself.This forum is substandard at best when compared to the football forums i''ve visited.However, am i right in saying this site is currently undergoing a revamp Pete?

Well it is pretty difficult TBH. No offence intended.

I was on here a few days ago and can''t find the thread I last posted on, after 20 minutes of sifting. Other sites its just one click away. Is that a "high expectation"?

53,000 threads in one section. Just a big blob of wide-ranging opinions. What''s wrong with dividing all that up a bit?

Constructive criticism met with sarcasm, found on every forum!

always get a nice big mug of "i am a much cooler forum poster than you" where ever you  got mate !Just ignore the lifers and get on with it.If they shoot you down, fire back ;)

It''s only banter Skint!!!!! Love ya really! I have been told that I''m the king of sarcasm, although we all know it''s the lowest form of wit!!!!

I actually weren''t being sarcastic that time.

I agree that we need a tidy up but i think that this is work in progress at he moment. An edit button is a must!!

[quote user="Skint Eastwood"]A lot of activity on here, which is great, but we need more organisation. Better subsections, more options, a post history so you can track down replies easier, that kind of thing. Please.[/quote]

It does have a post history under ''My Forums'' doesnt it? [^o)]

[quote user="Skint Eastwood"]Well it is pretty difficult TBH. No offence intended.

I was on here a few days ago and can''t find the thread I last posted on, after 20 minutes of sifting. Other sites its just one click away. Is that a "high expectation"?

53,000 threads in one section. Just a big blob of wide-ranging opinions. What''s wrong with dividing all that up a bit?

Constructive criticism met with sarcasm, found on every forum![/quote]On the main page you can filter all the threads you''ve posted on etc. etc.......It''s down at the bottom! [Y]

Pete stated a while back that they''re looking into the possibility of an edit button with a 5 minute change period so watch this space CT

My only two suggestions for this board would be:1) An edit function.2) A quick reply box, just at the bottom of each thread to save us the hassle of clicking reply every time!

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]

[quote user="Skint Eastwood"]A lot of activity on here, which is great, but we need more organisation. Better subsections, more options, a post history so you can track down replies easier, that kind of thing. Please.[/quote]

It does have a post history under ''My Forums'' doesnt it? [^o)]

[/quote]

Oh yeah! Thanks!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="bluemike"]boards in a mess is a common thing in Norwich ![/quote]Keanos beard is becoming slightly messier...[/quote]

His team too. Shame that.

[quote user="Specialized Canary"]

I think as far as boards go this is one of the better ones!

the ipswich one yesturday where you have to open each individual reply

the bbc606 which is extremely simple

or the Canaries.co.uk message board, where you have to open it in a certain way in order to view the whole message at once :)

althought yesturday i did reply to a thread twice on here, thinking that my original attempt hadnt worked :S

[/quote]

Hi Specialized Canary...... why have you hijacked my avatar ..... someone has invaded my paypal but pinching my kitty is not on.

[quote user="ref89"]there are other Norwich forums you kow....[/quote]I know.606 - Most on there are great posters, and i will always have time for them. The forum ''itself'' however is as basic as can be, and there aren''t many visitors. If this forum has problems, then 606 has it threefold.

Wrath Of The Barclay - Can''t stand the structure of that forum. It''s entirely frustrating, and utterly ridiculous if you ask me.Couldn''t tolerate such nonsense myself (with all respect to the posters on that forum).

Kick It Off - Fairly decent. Started by Ace i think as a kind of mutation of the pink ''un. A bit like this, but without the pink, and less posters.

Truth is the pink ''un is the home of Norwich City discussion, and it''s up to the likes of Pete and Vince to make it as decent a place to visit as can be. [:D]